I only watched a few asian movies but I just finished Always (korean) earlier today and I loved it.
A Blind Detective Bestseller 26 Blind Humming A Better Tomorrow A Bittersweet life Bandage Bad Girls Cherry
A Blind Detective Bestseller 26 Blind Humming A Better Tomorrow A Bittersweet life Bandage Bad Girls Cherry
These are movies I've rated 9 or 10: I tend to like romantic comedies, thriller, suspense, and Psychological films

Japan:
Akunin: 2010 was such a good year for Japanese films! Fukatsu Eri and Tsumabuki Satoshi are so great together, and just as actors period.
Confessions: more of a Psychological film.
Fish Story: Another strong Japanese film, I can't even explain why this is such a great film without writing an essay lol. Definitely on the top of my list.
I just didn't do it: A nice film that sheds some light on the criminal justice system in Japan. Definitely left an impression on me, I think it is only in a Japanese film that you would find serious social commentary from a film based around a man accused of groping a high school student lol.
Time Traveller: You may have seen the anime film, The girl who leap through time, but I haven't. Its such a good film, and it really gets you at the end if you don't know how it ends already.

Korea:
Memories of Murder: Totally a classic crime/mystery Korean film.
Rainbow Eyes: Another strong crime/Mystery film
About Love: A romantic film with multiple story lines taken place in multiple countries.
Addicted: I think this is debatable because I really like Lee Byung Hun, but I think this is strong for a romance.
Diary of June: there are just some great Crime/Mystery South Korean films.
Everything About My Wife: Another film with two of my favorite actors together, Lim su jeong and Lee sun Gyun. It really ends on great note.

Hong Kong:
2046: This is Wong Kar Wai's sequel to In the Mood for Love. A very art house type of romance.
Chung King Express: Just a classic Wong Kar-wai film. I have to admit though I don't really like any of Wong Kar wai's big budget films...
-My P.S Partner -My Girlfriend is an Agent -Shaolin Soccer -Kung Fu Huslte -The Beast and The Beauty
Brain man, Cold eyes and Miracle in cell no7.
My Sassy Girl (Romantic Comedy) Ichi (Historical) Detroit Metal City (Comedy)
I think the definition of "good movie" is different for most people depending on their taste. ;) (I added some of Uofantastic's suggestions to my list!) I watch more dramas than movies, but these are my 10's: - Departures (Japanese) - Air Doll (Japanese) - Sunny (Korean)
We all have our tastes. Like most people say that Sekachu is a must watch. I still haven't watched the full film. :)
71: into the fire, The Tower and Don't Cry Mommy :D