Please read before recommending! ^^

I really want to watch some dramas with themes of revenge. However, I also want to watch more Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, and Thai (lakorn) dramas. Please recommend some good revenge dramas from the countries listed. :D
revenge drama ,wait that's mean u don't mine korean drama?if u don't so here u r : City hunter missing u time between dog and wolf they r the best drama revenge i hope that was helpful
I don't want Korean dramas. I want Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and Thailand. Thanks for your efforts though.
I like the taiwanese revenge drama The Fierce Wife! You should check it out!
KangAhSsi wrote: I like the taiwanese revenge drama The Fierce Wife! You should check it out!

That name sounds familiar. I'll definitely look it up. ^^
Uff thai dramas have awesome Revenge plots filled with jealousy. I will only mention the ones which are REALLY good and my favorite: 1) Tomorrow, I'll still love you/Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter - I simply LOOVEED this one. It starts off with them seeing each other after 5 years or so. Their chemistry are really awesome. U can feel every emotion. 2) Buang rak kamethep - The lead girl was sooo awesome. One of my favorite leading ladies. Just LOOVEEED her.! 4) Ngao Hua Jai - This one has a LOT of jealousy scenes. It's the guy that want's to take revenge on her because he thinks she left him and stole his money. A pretty steamy lakorn. 4) Raeng Pratana - This one comes with a twist. The evil one in this is the leading lady. But don't worry she changes and besides u will still like her a lot. I understand her emotions. ^^
Drama4lover wrote: Uff thai dramas have awesome Revenge plots filled with jealousy.
I will only mention the ones which are REALLY good and my favorite:

1) Tomorrow, I'll still love you/Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter
- I simply LOOVEED this one. It starts off with them seeing each other after 5 years or so. Their chemistry are really awesome. U can feel every emotion.
2) Buang rak kamethep
- The lead girl was sooo awesome. One of my favorite leading ladies. Just LOOVEEED her.!
4) Ngao Hua Jai
- This one has a LOT of jealousy scenes. It's the guy that want's to take revenge on her because he thinks she left him and stole his money. A pretty steamy lakorn.
4) Raeng Pratana
- This one comes with a twist. The evil one in this is the leading lady. But don't worry she changes and besides u will still like her a lot. I understand her emotions. ^^

All of those sound really interesting! Especially Raeng Pratana. :D
Legend of Lu Zhen is a really great cdrama and although it's main focus ISN'T revenge, it does occur and characters get what's coming to them. As far as lakorns/ thai dramas are concerned I would recommend: Game Rak Game Rai- I really liked this one because the couple was so sweet at first, which made the revenge that much juicier Jam Loey Rak- actually my first lakorn, and the one that got me hooked Kularb Rai Narm- this one, the revenge wasn't between the couple, and not only does that set it apart but also includes a good life lesson as well. Hope this helped :)
These are some dramas based on revenge or partial revenge.

China:
The Magic Blade
A Clear Midsummer Night
The Emperor's Harem
Sealed With a Kiss
Return of the Heiress
Too Late to Say I Love You
My Daughter
Cuo Dian Yuan Yang
Love is the Best
Dark Fragrance
Women of the Tang Dynasty
In Love with Power
Girlfriend's Lover

Taiwan:
Fierce Wife
Lady Wu - The First Empress

Hong Kong:
Heart Of Greed
Heart Of Greed II
Last One Standing
Wax and Wane
Born Rich
Mystery of the Sabre
Rosy Business (not really a revenge drama but pretty epic)
No Regret (not really a revenge drama but pretty epic)
Beyond the Realm of Conscience
Revolving Doors of Vengeance
Greed Mask (if I remembered correctly, this had some revenge in it)
At the Threshold of an Era
At the Threshold of an Era II
Sisters of Pearl
ChatteringHana wrote: Legend of Lu Zhen is a really great cdrama and although it's main focus ISN'T revenge, it does occur and characters get what's coming to them.
As far as lakorns/ thai dramas are concerned I would recommend:

Game Rak Game Rai- I really liked this one because the couple was so sweet at first, which made the revenge that much juicier
Jam Loey Rak- actually my first lakorn, and the one that got me hooked
Kularb Rai Narm- this one, the revenge wasn't between the couple, and not only does that set it apart but also includes a good life lesson as well.

Hope this helped :)

Jam Loey Rak was my first lakorn too! Thanks, I'll add these to my list. ^^
Plural wrote: These are some dramas based on revenge or partial revenge.

China:
The Magic Blade
A Clear Midsummer Night
The Emperor's Harem
Sealed With a Kiss
Return of the Heiress
Too Late to Say I Love You
My Daughter
Cuo Dian Yuan Yang
Love is the Best
Dark Fragrance
Women of the Tang Dynasty
In Love with Power
Girlfriend's Lover

Taiwan:
Fierce Wife
Lady Wu - The First Empress

Hong Kong:
Heart Of Greed
Heart Of Greed II
Last One Standing
Wax and Wane
Born Rich
Mystery of the Sabre
Rosy Business (not really a revenge drama but pretty epic)
No Regret (not really a revenge drama but pretty epic)
Beyond the Realm of Conscience
Revolving Doors of Vengeance
Greed Mask (if I remembered correctly, this had some revenge in it)
At the Threshold of an Era
At the Threshold of an Era II
Sisters of Pearl

Whoa! You have lots to recommend. :) Thanks, I'll take a look at all of them. ^^

Thai lakorns:

• Kluen Cheewit - One of the best revenge dramas I’ve ever seen. How the hatred developed into love, it’s so sweet.

• Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat - Historical period. 

• Bittersweet Promise of Revenge

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat isn't revenge. And even tho I just started Kleun Cheewit, that doesn't look like revenge either... both are hate to love stories.