Hi guys, I haven't watched any japanese dramas in years and I'm trying to get back into it and I was wondering if you could suggest me some dramas. I love dramas with romance or suspense (I loved Liar game) but I'm open to pretty much anything!
From your Plan to watch list - Buzzer Beat - Shokuzai - Love Shuffle - Liar Game 2 - Karamazov no Kyodai Also Nodame Cantabile Don Quijote Hungry! Nagareboshi
A lot of the ones I was going to recommend are already on your ptw list, but I would like to add Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and Usagi Drop (if you'd like to try a movie.) I'd also recommend Atashinchi no Danshi, it's a little on the weird side, but I find it enjoyable.
I think Doctor-X and Doctor-X2, Hana Yori Dango, ATARU, G@ME movie, Innocent Love, Nodame Cantabile series and movies, Trick series and movies
I highly recommend : - Bloody Monday (always been one of my top fav although its been a long time since I watch it) - Gokusen (also my fav!) Actually there many that I want to recommend you but I guess,I will just recommend these two drama first especially Bloody Monday.For me,it is a MUST-WATCH drama. :)
Thanks for all the suggestions. I did already watched Hana Yori Dango,and LIAR GAME 2(I never finished it but it's been years so I will probably watch all the episodes again because I don't remember much) but I'll definitvely check out all the other dramas you guys suggested! Thank you so much!
For Suspense/Thriller/Mystery type dramas I would recommend:
Bloody Monday
Doubletone - Futari no Yumi
Hidarime Tantei EYE (The special has to be watched before you watch the drama)
Koshonin
Ice World

Hope that helps. :)
you can try Bara No Nai Hanaya....

It is a very heartwarming drama....it has everything...romance.... family....secret
It has many twists that'll keep you on the edge of your seat ....
Some japanese dramas that I really like:

LIFE
Orange Days
Last Friends
Kingyo Club
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo
Taiyou no Uta
Great Teacher Onizuka (1998)
1 Litre of Tears
Hotaru no Hikari
Kimi wa Petto

Right now I'm watching Amachan, I really like it so far!
Wow, so many great suggestions! Thank you so much guys.They all sounds amazing!