Hi I'm looking for a manga or anime that has an age gap preferable with the guy older than the girl (It's fine if it is the other way around though). I don't mind student teacher relationships but nothing weird like Usagi Drop. Added bonus if it involves an arrange marriage or a forced living situation. Thanks so much
Kimi Wa Petto Sapuri Maison Ikkoku Yawara All mangas except for Yawara have the older woman, younger man plot.
Well if you were looking for a drama I would say Nagareboshi is exactly what you are looking for. About manga I second Kimi wa Petto. =)
Nageboroshi looks interesting! My list is saturated with romantic comedies, a nice change of pace!
Garasu No Kamen / (aka) Glass Mask:

- on going manga that started in 1975 but there was a 10 years hiatus. There are about 46 volumes by now
- if you want an anime version, I recommend the 2005 one that has 51episodes. Plus the main lead voice is reaaaaaally hot (its the same actor who does the voice of Takumi in Nana and Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth - in all the versions-, if that tells you anything).
- But DON'T go for the dramas, it would change/ruin everything !

Masumi Hayami is 11 years older than Maya Kitajima.
The story starts when she is about 12 (right now in the manga she's about 21)
She is a genius aspiring actress and he is a millionaire producer.
They soon become enemies (well, he's after her teacher's copyright and she hates his guts).
Don't worry, the love story isn't the barely legal creepy kind, it's a well developped and touching relationship that introduced me to japan/mangaland. Also, the acting world isn't a pretext for a love story here, her journey to become a first-rate actress is as important as her love story, and this really adds some dephts to the manga itself.

It's the perfect mix between Shojo manga and Initiation manga. I actually think that the author of Skip Beat is a fan of Glass Mask, because there are just too many references to GM in SB^^
This is my first manga and my favorite by far.
Dengeki Daisy :)
Here's a few I've liked enough to recommend and that haven't been mentioned yet. Ranging from cutesy-shoujo to more serious ones... Oyome ni Ikenai! (older female. Cute one.) Oniichan to Issho (living together, "siblings", older male. Kinda cute, not to be taken that seriously.) Oiran Girl (edo, ex-servant, older male. Not a serious read, cute.) Love So Life (older male. A cute, good one but really light on romance.) Yume Miru Taiyou (living together, older male) Hirunaka no Ryuusei (teacher-student, older male) Tora to Ookami (teacher-student, older male) Bitou Lollipop (living together, older female) I Love Her (teacher-student, older male) Futago (living together, older female) & (older male) Suna no Shiro (eventual age gap, older female. Dramatic and messed up one... If you feel like reading something tragic, take this one.)
I was thinking about it and I think Nana should have a mention here too.
Thanks so much guys for the reccs
Second Kimi wa Petto! There's also Skip Beat if you like romantic comedies. It's really funny.