i'm currently watching a SunnyHappiness and i'm enjoying myself... **it's a great break from all the serious kdramas i have been chowwiiiinggg on*** i need... - the girl gets pregnant but does not tell the guy because... ...she's sick like in the latter part of Love,Now and does not wat to give up the baby ....or something like in Autumn'sConcerto ...or just about any reason she could come up with. i just need the girl to be the lead... - it doesn't matter whether he finds out immediately or in like 8-10 years...i just need that kind of drama... - to give a kind of perfect example would be the plot for OnlyYou... thanks in advance...
Le Jun Kai (on here it's Unconditional love) - it's a mini drama. Thorn birds
Giant I Do, I Do (the guy knows about the pregnancy but doesn't know it's his kid, so idk if it fits your criteria).
I will troll I have one with more than 50 episodes the pregnancy in episode 40 or more and she didn't tell him even in the end lol edit after reconsideration, this drama don't match, she tell him that she aborted the fetus
giant it's not the main lead story but the secondary story the sister of the man lead, and the son of the antagonist ================ Thorn birds a secret pregnancy, yes main story yes the pregnant one is the female lead no but an interesting story about hate and love
I was going to sugest Only You and Fated to Love you but I see you have already watched them so how about Wonderful Life? =)
Wonderful Life is a shotgun marriage not a secret pregnancy
Autumn's Concerto It is really good, the guys didn't know she was preg (as well as he lost his memory) They met after 5 years I think, the small kid is soo smart, its cute. :D But its a tear jerker. (with a happy ending)
My Love by my side The lead gets pregnant as a teen and tells the guy but the guy runs away and she has the baby secretly. Its a good watch I guess!! No spoilers here so do watch!!
Nadia77 wrote: Le Jun Kai (on here it's Unconditional love) - it's a mini drama.
Thorn birds

heard about this...
I'm actually contemplating on watching it...

samsoons wrote: Giant
I Do, I Do (the guy knows about the pregnancy but doesn't know it's his kid, so idk if it fits your criteria).

i have I Do, I Do on my watch list...
actually watched a few episodes but i wasn't really impressed I'm probably going to continue it one of these days..

soumatra2 wrote: I will troll
I have one with more than 50 episodes
the pregnancy in episode 40 or more and she didn't tell him even in the end
lol
edit after reconsideration, this drama don't match, she tell him that she aborted the fetus

soumatra2 wrote: giant

it's not the main lead story but the secondary story

the sister of the man lead, and the son of the antagonist

================
Thorn birds
a secret pregnancy, yes
main story yes
the pregnant one is the female lead no

but an interesting story about hate and love

with regards to Giant...
uhmmm...let me think about it...

i've actually watched thorn birds...it was a good makjang...

AnitaGuida wrote: I was going to sugest Only You and Fated to Love you but I see you have already watched them so how about Wonderful Life? =)

been meaning to watch it actually...Wonderful life i mean..

soumatra2 wrote: Wonderful Life is a shotgun marriage not a secret pregnancy

yeah i need something with a secret pregnancy...
i'm feeling that kind of drama right now...

feathertrees wrote: Autumn's Concerto
It is really good,
the guys didn't know she was preg (as well as he lost his memory)
They met after 5 years I think, the small kid is soo smart, its cute. :D
But its a tear jerker. (with a happy ending)

totally agree...
loved it...!!!

shambles wrote: My Love by my side
The lead gets pregnant as a teen and tells the guy but the guy runs away and she has the baby secretly. Its a good watch I guess!!
No spoilers here so do watch!!

i saw this too on Google when i was researching...
i'll probably give it a try...
Yellow Boots. It's like the sadest thing ever, she gets pregnant and gives birth in a prison and the guy doesn't find out about the child until later. He doesn't even know that he has a child X_x.
MinaVIP wrote: Yellow Boots. It's like the sadest thing ever, she gets pregnant and gives birth in a prison and the guy doesn't find out about the child until later. He doesn't even know that he has a child X_x.

ohhhhh...interested...i'll look it up!!!thanks...
Loving Never Forgetting
Queen of Game
You should watch Ho Goo's Love! This is the only drama that I know which involves pregnancy and I think it's exactly what you're looking for (I hope). I personally loved it!