As stated in title. I like Dramas with these specifications: 1) Heavy on romance, where there must be a "100% together ending" between the 2 leads. 2) I like if the couple have a deep history/childhood with each other. They remain as friends for a long time, before realising that they love each other. 3) Alternatively, they could dislike each other a lot at the start, but eventually end up falling in love with each other. 4) I really prefer if neither main characters are elites. For example, Li Da Ren is a normal airport worker, whereas Cheng You Qing is a normal executive in the fashion industry. There are many idol dramas where the guy is the heir of a giant company (or some top singer/actor), and the girl is just an ordinary girl (and vice versa). I would like to avoid these kinds of dramas. My rationale is that I want the couple to be as realistic as possible. Aside from "In Time With You", I enjoyed "It Started with a Kiss" and it's sequel (although the couple is not realistic). Shoot away I guess. I don't mind mainland or Korean dramas if it fits the bill too, but preferably Taiwan.
I'm just about to start 'The Pursuit of Happiness', which is produced by the same team that did 'In Time With You'. I've heard almost nothing but good things about it.

You should check it out! http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/6901/the-pursuit-of-happiness
riinalouise wrote: I'm just about to start 'The Pursuit of Happiness', which is produced by the same team that did 'In Time With You'. I've heard almost nothing but good things about it.

You should check it out! http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/6901/the-pursuit-of-happiness

Sounds nice. I probably won't start watching till next week. Do let me know how it goes!
Have you tried, "The Queen of SOP", it's a realistic romance and it don't fall into the cheesiness. If not you should try, it's not totally the same as In time with you but there's some similar points on theses two.
Noon wrote: Have you tried, "The Queen of SOP", it's a realistic romance and it don't fall into the cheesiness. If not you should try, it's not totally the same as In time with you but there's some similar points on theses two.

I do remember watching some episodes of it on TV, but I wasn't interested in it. Mainly because the 2 male leads are of elite statuses.
None of these have elite males but some of them are well off Volleyball lover - friends since young falling in love Down with love - well off lawyer and girl start off hating each other only to fall in love Devil beside you Love or bread - stars it started with a kiss couple Momo love - over protective brothers cause problems for younger sister romantic life Spring love Rolling love
None of these dramas are taiwanese, but the main leads have known each other for a long time. What's up fox I need romance Proposal daisakusen - it has a korean version too, but i think this one's better. Reply 1997 And I second Devil beside you
9 ends 2 outs it makes you all jealous of their love story. two childhood best friends end up living together and you can see how much they care for each other even though they are so busy they don't even realize how in love they are.
Um you could try Easy Fortune Happy Life. It starts off with the main leads hating each other. But then they fall in love! Its a Taiwanese drama.
Well my GF has watched some shows on this list already, namely Spring Love and Devil Beside You. I'll be watching the series with her, so those are out. Right now it's likely that we'll be watching Pursuit of Happiness, unless there are other better recommendations. Just to add to the criteria though, the following actors/actresses should not be part of the show: Fahrenheit quartet, Godfrey Gao, Ranine Yang, and Cyndi Wang. I personally do not like to see them haha :P
You could try I love you love you love I (IUUI). I've watched it and it's quite good. You can watch it here: http://www.viki.com/tv/20911c-i-love-u-love-u-love-i
strangr wrote: You could try I love you love you love I (IUUI). I've watched it and it's quite good. You can watch it here: http://www.viki.com/tv/20911c-i-love-u-love-u-love-i

Hmm. But would it be weird? I mean it feels like incest (even though they are not blood related) if they always maintained a sibling relationship.