What should I watch once I finish Reply/Answer Me 1994? Does anybody have any good recommendations?
From your ptw I'd recommend 49 Days, it's one of my favorites. I'd also recommend City Hunter and Secret Garden. Also MARS if you want to try a t-drama.
I recommend In a Good Way. It's about the college students and it was also set on the 90's. I'm on episode 10 and they haven't made a fast forward to the present time (2005), but soon they will.
Moving thread to recommendation forum. Please use that area to make this type of thread in the future. =)
Korean: Coffee Prince Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Adolescence Medley A Gentleman's Dignity The Master's Sun King2Hearts Protect the Boss Queen In Hyun's Man Secret Garden You Who Came From the Stars Stars Falling from the Sky 49 days
Since you have Queen In-Hyun's Man on your PTW list, I say go with that.
I agree with all the other suggestions and Gu Family Book (saw it on your PTW list) is also a great drama.
Man from ur PTW list i will ask you to go for Gu family book. I have not completed it but it's a kinda graet.
Secret Love, it's addictive ^^
There were already some pretty good recs above. How about School 2013? It's pretty cool too.
let's eat (still airing)