Hii guys ~ I'm looking for a korean historical drama, it has to have romance (more or less) and it has to be subbed completely (if it's possible give me the link to the drama where I can watch it). I hope that's not too much to ask ._. A plus would be if it's like a genderswitch, like the main character disguises herself/himself as the oposite gender ^^* but yeah, any good historical drama will do xD thanks!
Painter of the Wind has genderswitch and some romance, and it can be found subbed on Viki and very like many other sites.
It's late, so I'm drawing a blank on others, but I'll come back if I think of any.
More Romance:
The Moon Embracing The Sun (DF link)

Action Romance:
Arang And The Magistrate (DF link)
The Return of Iljimae (DF link)
Hong Gil-Dong (DF link)

Gender-switch sageuk:
The Painter of The Wind (DF link)

Arang, Return of Iljimae, and Hong Gil-Dong are all super good. Moon/Sun did great in the ratings (30+%) and has a lot of fans here on MDL. Although I didn't like it as much as others, I thought it deserved a mention. Lastly, Painter. Honestly, I didn't finish it. Not because I thought it was bad, it just seemed a little heavy for what I was in the mood for at the time.

Hope you enjoy these recommendations!
historical dramas i highly recommend (not a gender bender though): Dong Yi Jewel in the Palace
Queen Seon Deok has all of that. Here you can watch it on Viki.

----
Well, I somehow missed it the first time on your list, how dumb of me. Sorry!
ricky wrote: More Romance:
The Moon Embracing The Sun (DF link)

I second The Moon Embracing the Sun.

I also loved

Horse Doctor
Cruel Palace
Ballad-of-Seo-Dong

from the writer of Dae Jang Geum.....
its got lee bo young as heroine...
Sungkyunkwan Scandal epdrama. com gooddrama.net
The Kingdom of the Winds and Jumong (both must see historical dramas with Song Il Guk)