I just finished The Pursuit of Happiness, the male lead reminded me of the male lead in In Time With You. Both of them are self sacrificing leads who are incredibly nice to everybody, especially to the one they love most; even though misfortune may come to them as a result. They know exactly what to say in the most opportune time, and are constantly there to help out the female lead. I know most nice guys finish last in dramas, so I'm looking for ones that don't!

Are there other dramas like this? Preferably not a tragedy but I'll try and give it a shot, just let me know if it is one. It can be TW,KR, or JP; doesn't matter to me. Thanks for the help guys!
Ugly Alert fits what you're looking for perfectly.
I can come up with quite a few movies, but dramas it was harder for me to find. I'd suggest looking into Bara no nai Hanaya, Beautiful Life (sorry, it's a tragedy), and Densha Otoko. They're all j-dramas, sorry I couldn't find more of a range. I haven't watched the ones you're referencing, hopefully they work, I do have some other possible suggestions if none of these appeal.
I second Bara no Nai Hanaya.
Ugly alert is the first thing that came to mind for me also. Some others that have nice guys and might be similar - Reply 1994 (both male leads are like that) Flower boy next door - super nice guy but not really self sacrificing Sapuri I love lee tae ri King of baking Rolling love - super nice guy to everyone don't remember if he is self sacrificing Queen of sop
I'm fine with movies, prefer them actually because they can be done in one sitting as opposed to several. Ugly Alert seems interesting until i noticed it was 133 episodes, maybe some other time for that one. Bara no Nai Hanaya and Sapuri look pretty interesting on the surface. I'll check those out first to see if they're for me.
Another movie would be http://mydramalist.com/japanese-movie/124/kimi-ni-todoke. Very nice guy, who always tries to help the shy, female lead. Cute story.
I also recommend Reply 1994, and would also add my favorite drama I hear your voice.
In A Good Way ^^ The male lead definitely fits that description, but he's much more than that. He doesn't exist for the purpose of being a Nice Guy™ character, being compassionate is just a part of who he is.
Good Doctor - it's a very sweet and also sad drama.
The often overlooked and my two favorite recommendations because of the flawless heroes: Faith and Moon that Embraces the Sun.