Hey Drama lovers; I was wondering if anyone might know of a hidden gem of a JDrama I might have missed about a group or friends or where the main theme is the intertwining lives of a group of friends. I don't mind how old. Something like Orange days or Last Friends; involving friends in their twenties, their lives, romances etc. Slice of life genre I guess. Male leads prefered. I don't really mind what country though for the moment I sort of feel like a JDrama due to the length. I don't like dramas that are too over-the-top or silly. Check my list as I've probably seen all the usual recommendations. Feel free to recommend currently airing or upcoming Dramas for future reference; but for watching now I'd like completed & fully subbed Dramas only in either English or French. Must be easily available so please avoid anything that's now impossible to find or only available via streaming as I prefer to watch on my TV. Thanks in advance. :)
Bitter Sugar, although it's about friends in their 30s it's very slice of life. No idea about the not-streaming part though.
Thanks. Never heard of that one I don't think. I'll check it out. 20's is definitely preferred but 30's can do as well. :)
You've seen so many it's hard to recommend. xD
femmedesneiges wrote: You've seen so many it's hard to recommend. xD

That's my eternal problem at the moment XD! I look at recommendation threads to see what other people suggest or to see if I missed anything that might interest me but usually I just find I've seen, dropped or put on hold everything that's recommended LOL. It's an addiction. What can I say LOL!
Jdrama
Shark

Kdrama
Answer Me 1997

This is all I could think of. I don't know many Jdramas, so I added a Kdrama. I haven't seen either one, but I hear a lot of good things about both.
My favorite J-Drama with a "group of friends" was Stand Up!! Can't go wrong with Narimiya Hiroki, Oguri Shun, Yamashita Tomohisa and Ninomiya Kazunari!!
Thanks for the ideas. KDramas are fine too as well as T/C ones. Shark is definitely on my list so once it's completed I will give it a shot. Looks interesting. :) I've tried to start Answer Me 1997 several times & each time I haven't lasted more than 15 minutes before giving up & getting bored. One day maybe I can power through it. I've already seen Stand Up!! but thanks. Great Drama though. Definitely worth watching.