ummm..... yeah... so this is my first thread and im not sure if im doing it right.... anyways, im out of dramas and just dont really feel like watching the ones in my PTW list..... can someone name a few dramas where the guy gets jealous easily?? something like goong (just adored those jealous moments >.<) or maybe even reply 1997 (all time favorite!!) i actually prefer love triangles , i just like them..... so k-dramas are better for me.(i dont have a problem with j or t, just not c please!) some dramas that i enjoyed: city hunter (i liked this one alot) fugutive plan b kimi wa petto que sera sera (just loved!) empress ki (if they dont ruin the ending its going to be a favorite) okay so if you cant think of any of these sort of dramas, maybe friends that start liking each other? you know, best friends finally realize they like each other? dramas like : 9 end 2 outs reply 1997 in time with you i just loved these dramas!!! and just in case you cant think of any dramas of these sort, just something with a good looking male lead (i need an eye candy >.>) and cool female lead (not the annoying type like playful kiss!!!) , which the guy likes the girl first?? oh, and if you know anything like emergency couple (dated before type of thing, the guy still likes the girl) please let me know!!! so as you can see, im VERY bored and just want to find a drama that i would just love after awhile.... oh, and someone already spoiled devil beside you for me so im going to watch that one around next year. +and if the drama has good kisses (like que sera sera) i would be thankful!!! :D
Welcome to the club chingu. I love jealousy too!! >_< I could recommend u good korean or taiwanese dramas? But as fare as I have seen thai dramas have the BEST jealousy scenes. If u are interested I could recommend u some with a few teaser too?
I love this dramas as well so I might have something for you:D

1.Fated to love you - the jealousy here is really good to watch...it's a little melo though
2.The Master's Sun - some of the best dramas of 2013
3.I need romance - I loved this drama.You have jealousy parts + have been a couple than separated and he tries winning her back
4.Hana Yori Dango - this one is a must! Is so much better than the korean version in my opinion...more jealousy and and a little cuter
5.Last Cinderella - a love triangle done well + eyecandy=Miura Haruma
6.MARS - the boy likes the girl first...my most favorite drama out there
thank you!! i think im gonna like this place ^_^ sure!!! as long at its something close to what im looking for ill watch it :D
Lol it has everything u want xD
Especially this one. Ngao Hua Jai.
The chemistry was awesome. The jealousy was AMAZING. Really good. And the storyline was great too. Plus I LOVED the leading couple. They were hot. Plus it has an awesome ending too >_<

Synopsis:
New and Noon were in love when they were in college and soon getting married. But because of a misunderstanding New thinks she left him while taking his money because of another guy. But then he sees her working in his brothers company after 5 years. And his brother wants to marry her.

And the eng. subs: http://www.viki.com/tv/5712c-ngao-hua-jai
SECRET GARDEN not one is more (funny) gelous than Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) I just noticed that you saw this one already
You could try also Drunken to love you :)
And I agree with Drama4lover you might like thai dramas in that case!
Happy watching!!
thanks every one!!! i think im going to watch Ngao Hua Jai for now, after that i need romance, and then drunken to love you! btw, anyone have a drama with friends that fall in love?? no one mentioned anything of that type >_<
Drama4lover wrote: Lol it has everything u want xD
Especially this one. Ngao Hua Jai.
The chemistry was awesome. The jealousy was AMAZING. Really good. And the storyline was great too. Plus I LOVED the leading couple. They were hot. Plus it has an awesome ending too >_<

Synopsis:
New and Noon were in love when they were in college and soon getting married. But because of a misunderstanding New thinks she left him while taking his money because of another guy. But then he sees her working in his brothers company after 5 years. And his brother wants to marry her.

And the eng. subs: http://www.viki.com/tv/5712c-ngao-hua-jai

does this drama have another name?? i cant find it here.... :(
I'm just like you, love that jealous, it isn't a good drama without it, and right know I'm crazy about emergency couple, Chang Min is crazy jealous, he is even delirious. Poor thing. Also, in Master Sun So ji Sub was great in the main role, so jealous, even at a Teddy Bear.
Friend's that fell in love is hard, i wacthed 9 end 2 outs also, and loved it.
But I have a movie. My P.S. Partner, they turn out friends. eheheh in the middle then fall in love
Oh in http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/74/hotaru-no-hikari they were deffinitly in the friend zone,
but you don't have any jealous.
catshannah wrote: does this drama have another name?? i cant find it here.... :(

It isn't on MDL. MDL doesn't have thai dramas stored. But I put the link for the eng. subs so u can watch it on there ^^
My PS Partner is 18+ just a heads up I just watched it the other day it was good BUT seeing how most Korean dramas they hardly ever kiss till the end my poor dear heart was NOT prepared for what came on screen within the first 10mins.....my jaw literally hit the floor...so of course I had to watch it til the end.....there were some really **HOT** scenes
As for jealous guys hmmmmmmmm Marry Me Mary Jang Geun Suk and Kim Jae Wook constantly fighting over her, Pretty Man once again Jamg Geun Suk he has perfected the art of jealous freak....Master's Sun dude cracks me up...Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden, Full House Thai version Mike ohhhhhhhh god he kills me!!!!!!! Cunning Single Lady also looks like he might be a bit of a jealous freak I kno there is more but drawing a complete blank..
Reply 1994 is a crazy love triangle, lots of jealousy and friends who fall in love. I only dropped it because I got tired of being toyed with by the writers while it was still airing.