Either set in a club, with all the club politicking, or just a major character happens to work as a hostess/host. Any country, any quality. =) edit: (My avatar looks weirdly appropriate...)
Hey! You should watch ''Misaki Number One!!'' Here's a little description about it; One day, all of a sudden, Misaki, the number one hostess of a club in Roppongi becomes a high school teacher! Of all classes, she is appointed as the homeroom teacher for Class 2Z, a special class for the troublemakers at the school. But, with her positive power, she takes the students head-on, without ever giving up! I think you may enjoy it, even though it's kinda similar to Gokusen :)
All I know is Ouran High hahahaha.
Jotei it's a good one,in my opinion.
Hana Kimi has that kind of vibe to it. It felt a little like Ouran High School Host Club.
Dramas: Teioh: Not the best drama out there, but it's about hosts. Vampire Host: Rather silly, but entertaining. The main guy is a vampire working in a vampire-themed host club (the rest of the hosts are human). Special: Hitsudan Hostess: Based on the true story of Ginza's number one hostess.
They really need to make the anime Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama into a kdrama!
The only ones I know of are Japanese: Indigo no Yoru Happy Boys Giragira TEIOH
Thank you! =) I hadn't heard of some of these. I think I'll make Indigo no Yoru my second midday drama.
I only know one movie: No Regret Watched it yesterday and it was pretty good.
invisible_ink wrote: They really need to make the anime Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama into a kdrama!

That would be amazing!!! :D
I second Giragira. I really enjoyed that one. :)