Hello MDLers, I am currently watching the taiwanese drama "fall in love with me" and I fell head over heels over the plot... problem is that this drama is currently airing and it doesn't satisfie my daily dose of drama snif snif Anyhoo, can anyone please recommend me a drama where one of the leads create a fake or hidden identity?? Thanks a million PS: i have already watched every cross dressing drama, gaksital, city hunter, bride of the century, angel's revenge (the almost fake identity was not intentionnal here)...
Bad guy Edit: I listed a few but u seem to have watched most of them. You can also try the movie 'Secret', i don't know if u have watched it before or not.
If you don't mind a long historical drama (~54 hours) I'd recommend King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang. Includes identities that the lead characters aren't aware of (aka birth secrets) as well as one of the female leads taking on someone else's identity.
Ghost
Iljimae (SBS)
Return of Iljimae (MBC)

Return of Iljimae isn't a sequel to Iljimae; they are two different versions of the same story.
Hi, I know you didn't ask for cross dressing drama but there are some that are missing in your DramaList. I would recommend "Painter of the Wind" and "The Tempest". Both are historical, one korean and the other one japanese. Tempest is more about politics than romance but was great even so. I second Ghost. I think I watched it in less than one week, it was really adictive.
I third Ghost. Watched it within less than 4 days.

The Incarnation of Money can also be(a bit) included within fake/secret/hidden identity.

Maou(JP version) or The Devil(KR version), the lead here has a secret identity.

*I was about to include Doctor-X but you have already watched it! And a whopping 10! Here's melon for you~ melon here*
My Girl The leads lie to everyone about the female lead being the male lead's missing cousin. Of course both of them know the secret.
You watched almost every drama with this theme :D. Maybe you should try Beyond the Clouds.
Hi My Sweetheart - Xue Hai was a certifiable dork when he first arrived in Hangzhou. After his schoolmate Bao Zhu saved him from bullying, she became his first love. Then, a misunderstanding caused them to lose contact when she moved back to Taiwan. He thought she dumped him. So he transformed himself from a dork to a hunk in order to seek revenge.
Myung Wol the Spy and Princess Prosecutor I think XD I both love this dramas. :)