Can we all agree that JTBC has the best dramas?

They make the most deep, philosophical and intellectual dramas for mature and tasteful watchers such as myself.

Cruel City, The End of the World, Secret Love Affair, the list goes on...

I have yet to find a drama that is on par with these. Everything else has overacting, romance done wrong, unrealistic protagonists in even more unrealistic situations, shitty quirky and cheesy Korean humor, etc...

Also, JTBC dramas tend to have at least one sex scene, which only confirms my statement that they are mature shows for mature individuals such as myself.

How many dramas have you seen that have a woman in her 20s or 30s who has never been kissed and has never fallen in love? As someone said before, JTBC dramas treat sex like it exists instead of perpetuating the myth that all children are conceived through a firm handshake. They portray adults as adults, and not 30 year old virgins just out of the nunnery.

I love the highly intelligent and engaging character studies they make that only intelligent viewers can appreciate, unfortunately I seem to be in the minority.
Not sure about how highly intelligent the characters need to be for you, but I would suggest ghost and white christmas. (im still in progress of watching these though, so not sure how they'll end up. Both seem great so far). That winter the wind blows is good too.
Are you serious with that title though?
Hahaha what a funny title!

Here are some dramas I think could fit your needs (or not, feel free to check them out as I linked them)

1 Liter Of Tears
A Love To Kill
Cheongdamdong Alice
Chilling Romance (movie)
Cinderella's Sister
City Hunter
Deep Love
Dear Friends (movie)
Ghost
Guilty Akuma To Keiyakushita Onna
Hero
I Hear Your Voice
Iljimae
Innocent Man
Iris
Kurosagi
Miss Ripley
I Miss You
Mother
Shark
That Winter The Winter Blows
The Bridal Mask
White Christmas

Sorry for the endless list, but as I said, some may fit and some may not.

Hope it helped though! :3
Thanks for all the recommendations, White Christmas seems the most interesting to me and it's been on my backlog for quite a while now, so I'll check that first. What about Vampire Prosecutor, though? Oh, and sorry for not replying to everyone's posts individually, I don't have the time, but I may do that later.
Please make this kind of thread in the recommendation forum in the future. Moved!
If you like Secret Love Affair, you should definitely watch A Wife's Credentials, which is made by the same team and also has Kim Hee Ae as the lead. It has a very mature atmosphere, but don't expect the same focus on romance that Secret Love Affair seems to have (I've only seen the first 4 eps, so I don't know which direction it takes after that^^) I'd also recommend the drama Friend, Our Legend, which features the characters that seemed the most real to me in all my years of drama watching. It's actually adapted from a movie which I recommend to watch first so that you know what to expect plotwise. Just as a warning though, it's a very bleak drama, don't expect to finish it with a happy feeling. Very much worth it though imo. Lastly, give the I Need Romance series a try, there's lots of kisses and sex in the three seasons.
No sex scenes, it 's what I find refreshing in dramas by contrast with the booming sexualized american shows. We both agree, kids weren't born in cabbage leaves but on the other way people don't spend their life in bed beating performances. Don't misunderstand, I love witty plot and down-to-earth characters. Some dramas are really too prudish, we all agree. But some restraint is sometimes refreshing. I don't expect a drama to reproduce what's going on outside, otherwise I just need to watch around me. Nor do I expect a guideline for my life by watching them. I just need a witty creation- with sex or not.
lol cruel city realistic.... Since you say that I am not sure what you are asking but I will suggest one.

Bump Off Lover - Xu Yi Jing and Xu Yi Zhen were identical twins who grew up always relying on one another. When Xu Yi Jing is murdered, the suspected killer commits suicide just prior to arrest, leading everyone to believe that the case is closed. However Xu Yi Zhen believes there's more to the case and is determined to uncover the truth. As she digs deeper, Yi Zhen is about to discover that the sister she thought she knew everything about was an illusion and that there are darker, uglier secrets that threaten to derail Yi Zhen's whole view about Yi Jing, her family and her past,