Hello there ^^ o I finished Queen Seon Deok yesterday and OMG THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL ! I'm serious , I'm not gonna do my drama review but it became my favourite k-drama even if I've watched more than 50 + of them . But now I don't know what to watch next TT_TT I'm into Sageuk theses days so I would like some recommendations Top 5 Sageuks I've already watched : 1. Queen Seon Deok 2. Empress Ki 3 The Princess' Man / Iljimae 4. The Moon That Embraces The Sun 5. Hwang Jin Yi others Sageuk I've watched : Arang and the magistrate , Gu family book , Hong Gil Dong, Sunkyungkwan scandal , The painter of the wind , Warrior Baek Dong Soo Dropped : Dong yi ( because the female lead was annoying) Jang Ok Jung ( because Kim Tae Hee's acting is ..... well you know ? ) Faith ( such a disaster ) I want something as or more epic than Queen Seon Deok ! Does it even exists ? LOL Thank you !
"Gu Am Heo Joon" is my favorite.
+1 for Gu Am Heo Joon... I may try Queen Seon Deok one day.
witlily wrote: "Gu Am Heo Joon" is my favorite.

Oh is it that great ? I've never heard of it but alright I'll try it ! thanks :)
Ambrosios wrote: +1 for Gu Am Heo Joon...

I may try Queen Seon Deok one day.

You absolutely have to watch it ! it's really epic :)
I think I will have to take some days off and do a dramathon. Sixty episode, it's huge considering that I follow a lot of airing dramas. Back to the topic, I don't understand why I didn't mention "King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang"... Yeah, there are 108 episodes, but they are 30 minutes long. Story well written, amazing characters and cast. Not a lot of action though.
Ambrosios wrote: I think I will have to take some days off and do a dramathon. Sixty episode, it's huge considering that I follow a lot of airing dramas.

Back to the topic, I don't understand why I didn't mention "King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang"... Yeah, there are 108 episodes, but they are 30 minutes long. Story well written, amazing characters and cast. Not a lot of action though.

it's really worth it believe me . At first I didn't want to watch it at all , 'cause I never watched dramas with more than 20-24 or 30 episodes but I tried it since everyone said it is amazing and it indeed was . For real , I've already watched it 3 times ! The acting , the OST , The plot , the characters ... everything is perfect . I still can't get over it tbh , some of the characters in that drama such as Bidam and Mishil are really unforgettable <3 . LOL I just wrote a review about it , I really hope you'll find time to watch it

right, I heard a lot of good thing about that drama so I'll try to check it out , thanks ! :)
Jumong is probably the closest I've found to Seondeok in terms of feel and epic sweep. Tree with Deep Roots is by the same writers as QSD and is also excellent.
alright , thanks for the suggestion :D
I really liked Yi San, one of my favourite historical k-dramas ... still I don't think any drama could match QSD it's a masterpiece <3 ... also right now I'm watching Kingdom of the Winds, it's also pretty neat, I'm about halfway through and I'm quite well entertained :D