Hello, I'm for some good classic dramas from Korean, Taiwanese or Japanese dramas. I have seen: Winter Sonata Autumn in my Heart (or Autumn Tale) Stairway to Heaven Hana Yori Dango Spring Waltz Summer Scent
I was going to recommend 1 Litre of Tears, but I see you've already watched that one. I have a hard time saying what's a classic or not, especially since I'm very new to dramaland. But here's some of my (random) recommendations, hopefully you won't be too disappointed if they're not really classics, and movies. Orange Days (Japanese drama) Byakuyako (Japanese drama, I haven't seen it yet though) HERO (Japanese drama, I started this but I got too busy to continue) A Millionaire's First Love (Korean movie) Yuuki (Japanese movie) and I'm going to throw in Nodame Cantabile in the mix too. I'm being really biased here to be honest, because I don't think it would be called a classic. I'm sorry if this isn't what you are looking for.
All About Eve - 2000 Dae Jang Geum - 2003 Sandglass - 1995 My Girl - 2005
Lovers in Paris (peak viewership rating of 57.6%) Last Scandal of My Life (a very good and modest romantic dramedy) Mr. Goodbye (ending made it memorable)
I think Kimura Takuya's older dramas can be named as classics, i recommend Love Generation and Long Vacation and from Korea i would say Star in My Heart, All About Eve and I'm Sorry, I Love You
Save the Last Dance for Me (Eugene/Jisung) Cloud Stairs (shin dong wook/han ji hye) Tree of Heaven (sad) (park shin hye/lee wan) Honesty/Truth (choi ji woo)
mecchaumai wrote: What do you mean by 'classic'?

'classic' basically means an old favorite - like in America movies like 'Gone with the Wind' and 'Sound of Music' are considered classics (although I hate GWTW)
Drama series: Under the same roof Tokyo love story (1991) Beach boys Love story in Harvard Full house Movie: My sassy girl Windstruck Il mare
Here's some Japanese ones I'd recommend. :) Beach Boys Great Teacher Onizuka (1998) Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake Majo no Jouken Yasha Kimi wa Petto Long Love Letter Ikebukuro West Gate Park Strawberry on the Shortcake