Awhile ago I got my mother into watching dramas with me, and now she won't stop bugging me for new shows to watch. I've already shown her all the ones I've seen that I thought she would like, but she keeps wanting more and I've run out of ideas. If anyone could help me out that would be great! I would like to steer clear of any shows that have violence. If there is a little bit of blood somewhere she'll live, but as little as possible would be great. She doesn't care for medical or detective dramas, and nothing ridiculously sad. Lighthearted romantic comedies are the best. Some of her favorites are: Secret Garden, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Rooftop Prince, You're Beautiful, 49 Days, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, and My Girl (japanese). Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! She prefers k-dramas, but feel free to recommend ones from any country.
Itazura no Kiss...Japanese drama (remake of It Started With A Kiss, they did a great job) Hotaru no Hikari 1 & 2....Japanese drama (really loved both seasons) Coffee Prince...Korean drama ( Gong Yoo, must I say more!) Flower Boy Next Door....Korean drama (cute) Down With Love...Taiwanese (loved Ella and Jerry in this)
For Koreans, here are some of my favorites: That Fool Creating Destiny History of the Salaryman Protect the Boss Oh My Lady
Cinderella's Sister 1 Litre of Tears
Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone! I've added quite a few to my list to check into that I think we'd both enjoy watching together. I can't believe I forgot about the Flower Boy series. I haven't watched them yet myself, but my mother would probably love them.