I have been away from the drama world for quite a while so i want some thing nice and fluffy to pull me back in. I would like either a Japanese drama or Taiwanese drama, preferably a RomCom. And if you could try and recommend me something of my PTWL that would be good. Thanks :)
I don't know if you watched it yet but I would reccoment In a good way(t-drama). It's the kind of drama that may takes you a couple of episodes before you really get into it but once you do, you just can't quit, you're addicted. It's nothing special(Clearly I'm really good at ''selling drama) but it's just so...charming. It makes you feel good. The ending has made a lot of fan angry or dissapointed but since there is a movie comming up soon, you shouldn't let the mixed feelings about the ending stop you from watching this drama. Another drama I would reccommend would be Last Cinderella. It was the first jdrama I've watched in years and it got me back into jdramas.
Autumn's Concerto (a favorite of many including me) Devil Beside You - hilarious & romantic Hana Kimi Hi My Sweetheart Romantic Princess those are the T-dramas in your plan to watch list that I have seen and liked you may also want to check out dramas with VanNess Wu in them - they are all good (Autumns Concerto, Ti Amo Chocolate, Material Queen...)
Ladybritaky wrote: I don't know if you watched it yet but I would reccoment In a good way(t-drama). It's the kind of drama that may takes you a couple of episodes before you really get into it but once you do, you just can't quit, you're addicted. It's nothing special(Clearly I'm really good at ''selling drama) but it's just so...charming. It makes you feel good. The ending has made a lot of fan angry or dissapointed but since there is a movie comming up soon, you shouldn't let the mixed feelings about the ending stop you from watching this drama.

Another drama I would reccommend would be Last Cinderella. It was the first jdrama I've watched in years and it got me back into jdramas.

I have been wanting to watch In a good way. I'm glad to hear it's finally stopped airing. I think i will watch it soon. Thank You :)

DreamingKoreanBallad wrote: Autumn's Concerto (a favorite of many including me)
Devil Beside You - hilarious & romantic
Hana Kimi
Hi My Sweetheart
Romantic Princess

those are the T-dramas in your plan to watch list that I have seen and liked

you may also want to check out dramas with VanNess Wu in them - they are all good (Autumns Concerto, Ti Amo Chocolate, Material Queen...)

Autumn's Concerto is one i have been wanting to watch for a while. I Love VanNess Wu but I only know him from his music and I would love to see him act. Thanks for the recommendations :)
you have to start fated to love you if you are serious about your requirements. nice and fluffy to pull me back in. I would like either a Japanese drama or Taiwanese drama, preferably a RomCom me something of my PTWL
Ok from your PTW list I'd recommend: One Pound Gospel Otomen Devil Beside You Hana Kimi Ouran Highschool Host Club
Off you PTWL: Just You It started with a kiss. Not on your list, but light and fluffy: Looking Forward to Romance - Mini drama only 2 episodes. Switch girl - Like a live action Anime/Manga. (if you don't like that style, I wouldn't recommend it.)
From your PTW:
Rock 'n' Road
My Lucky Star
Sunny Happiness
Autumn's Concerto
Just You (not one of my favorites but a lot of people LOVE this)
It Started with a Kiss
In Time With You (another one that people love)
Hi My Sweetheart
Fated to Love You
Fondant Garden
Ring Ring Bell

Not on your PTW:
Down With Love (if I remember correctly, this was pretty good although I didn't give it a good rating)
Endless Love
Inborn Pair (pretty long)
Love Around
Sweet Sweet Bodyguard (cute but long)
Love, Now (pretty long)
Silence
Hmm from your PTW list.. Romantic Princess (If I remember it correctly, its not exactly light and fluffy, but its not real heavy either) Fated to Love You- I loved this drama, it is kinda heavy, but not in a way thats going to throw you off. Sunny Happiness-Its a good watch, it goes by kind of fast. Ouran High School Host Club- Its just silly, a good mood breaker. Sidenote: I like your avi.
From Your PTW: Pride Proposal Daisakusen Fabulous Boys Fondant Garden MARS (Not a light and fluffy show, but it is a must watch! The chemistry is amazing!) Not on your PTW: Secret (movie) Densha Otoko Priceless Ryusei no Kizuna Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Usagi Drop (movie)