I've seen exactly 65 Korean dramas and I can't choose my favorite between The Master's Sun and Secret Love and I wanted to see what Korean drama people like the most do that I can have an idea of what to watch next.
Moved this thread to the Recommendation Forum.
The Incarnation of Money for me. I remember I watched this drama while it was still airing. I suffered waiting for one whole week to watch the new episodes. Oh that waiting made me sleep early just so tomorrow can come quicker.

I like crime, law, medical, comedy, and revenge dramas the most~
My Girl, Two Week and there are many more.............
For me is The Princess' Man. I couldn't stop watching it and re-watching it throught the following months. Even changed my cell phone ring tone for one of the musics. I was completely obsessed by it.
I'd try Missing You. It seems to be in line with some of your higher ratings, and it is one of my all-time favorites.

My absolute favorite KDrama is The Moon that Embraces the Sun. If you enjoy saeguks at all, I highly recommend this one.
it's hard to choose just one so i'll just list my 5 all time favorites : 49 days ,reply 1997 , missing you , secret love and nice guy
Empress Ki, King of Baking, Scent of a woman
I see that that Can You Hear My Heart is not on your list. I really recommend that! It is long and heartbreaking, but it is a really good drama! The female is a bit annoying, but I love the side characters and the mail lead~
Been watching dramas about 2 years now. My favorites so far are Queen Inhyun's Man and I Hear your Voice. These are the only ones I've watched more than once.
Queen In Hyun's Man and the Princess Man
King2Hearts, Cruel City, Innocent Man, Tree With Deep Roots
City hunter, cruel city