Soo, I have been uninspired to look for new dramas lately. I want a light rom-com, the good old cheesy type, happy ending and all that sugar coted stuff. I don't think I can take big dramas right now, so 20 episodes top. It can be from any country, HEEEEELP PLEEEESE
From the top of my head, I think you may like these: KRN: After School Bokbulbok, Twenty Years Old (<- esp. since you like kpop) JPN: Pin to Kona, Yubikoi~Kimi ni Okuru Message~ TH: Full House
Switch Girl season 1 & 2 ...8 EPs each Otomen 12 EPs Nodame Cantabile 11eps Last Cinderella 11eps Hotaru no Hikari season 1 & 2 ...11eps Itazura na Kiss 16 EPs In Time With You 13eps
From your plan to watch list The greatest love My Name is Kim San Soon, Down with love
I second The Greatest Love (it's really funny and the male lead is great!) from your ptw list as well as Buzzer Beat (BB is not really a rom-com, but I think you'll like it^^)
I recommend Emergency Couple :) Choi jin Hyuk is so cute.
Thanks guys, I'm enjoying some of them. As for some, I had already watched, but thank you anyway ^-^. Any other suggestions are welcome *3*