Hello currently I'm in the mood to watch spy movies so I'm looking for recommendations here~ It doesn't matter what type of spy movie it is. If it's mixed with comedy, romance, seriousness, or what else it's fine with me. I'm looking for recent or not-so-recent(2009~present) spy movies. Oh by spy movies I mean anything with someone being in undercover missions or stealing secretly or doing something secretly, not just North Korean spy or industrial spy. Here are some "spy" movies I've watched and liked: CZ12 Cold Eyes Monopoly Confession of Murder My Girlfriend is an Agent North Korean Guys Runway Cop The Spy : Undercover Operation Going by the Book Spy The Client You can also recommend me action(esp. martial arts, and less guns) movies, but not the historical ones like Ip Man. Thanks!
I will put them in order of how I liked them. Don't know if you have tried any of these, I didn't check your hold list or your dropped. Commitment Secretly, Greatly Codename: Jackal Other than those, there may be something in my list that will catch your attention.
The Berlin File is excellent imo Secretly, Greatly
Thanks! All these movies seem good(specially Codename: Jackal, I'm a big fan of Song Ji Hyo in Running Man <3). I'm also looking for Chinese, Hong Kong spy movies~ *edit* Oh dramas are good too.
In cruel city nearly everyone is undercover :P. http://mydramalist.com/6719-cruel-city
UP!~ Watched Codename: Jackal, Secretly Greatly. Both were what I'm looking for. Also now looking for comedy movies too. Specially those movies that are similar to Codename: Jackal's comedy.
Time Between Dog and Wolf City Hunter The Bridal Mask Edit: Iljimae if you don't mind historical/vigilante type undercover stuff.
Starae wrote: Iljimae if you don't mind historical/vigilante type undercover stuff.

I liked Lee Jun Ki in Two Weeks but sadly I am not into historical dramas that much. I hope my perception of historical dramas changes though, I keep hearing of great dramas coming from that genre :(
Secretly Greatly..amazing movie with sexy actors!Also bromance if you like ^_^