Hello, my fellow asian drama lovers! Recently I started watching this Taiwanese drama Pleasantly Surprised(/Love myself or you) and I just love the female lead. And it's such a torture because it only comes out once a week. So I want to ask you if you know any drama with a female lead like that - cold, independent and strong but warm inside(yes, I know that that sounded cliche). Oh, and if you don't know anything like that, I also liked that she had a total a**hole dad, so if you know a drama where the main m/f lead has a bad, abuvise parent I'd like to watch it (I swear I don't enjoy people getting abused, I just want to watch this kind of drama, hehe). So - please recommend me if you know something like this. Thank you!
I'm enjoying pleasantly surprised because of her too . I recommand u me too flower the female lead as i remember was very cold and independent i dont think she had an abusif parent but she did have problems with her dad (the reason why she became cold is her parents )
I wholeheartedly recommend you the amazing 'Material Queen'. This is a Taiwanese drama, one of the best I've seen, and the female lead is strong, smart and beautiful.
Thank you both so much!! :)
You might want to check out 'My Daughter Seo-young'. Long drama, 50 episodes, but fits what you're looking for perfectly.
You might want to check out My Daughter Seo-young. Long drama, 50 episodes, but fits what you're looking for perfectly.