Okay, so I'm new at this xD I prefer watching anime and reading manga but I thought I could try watching drama or movie. Well, I prefer dramas, but movie is okay too. I've only watched Kimi ni Todoke, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu, Koukou Debut, Bokura ga Ita, Itazura na Kiss, OHSHC, Koizora... That's all I can remember at the moment. I'm very picky when watching something xD So hope you can recommend me something cute and romantic, buuut! *I don't want to watch harems... Ouran was good, but I don't want to watch something like that. *I don't like when a girl is older then a guy. *I'm 17 years old, so something about my age xD *Nothing sad, especially not sad endings. It must be happy ending. *No fashioned main girl *The main guy must be taller than a main girl. *No korean dramas, only japanese. There are too much for me. I prefer when there are more hugs and cute confesions than a lot of kisses. (I don't mind them, though). So, only japanese. If you don't mind, write short summary for your recomendations :)))) Thank you!
Orange Days Buzzer Beat Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose - features an older couple, but otherwise fits what you're looking for. Brother Beat Nagareboshi Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Romance:

Proposal Daisakusen - On the day his best friend marries another man, Ken is given an opportunity to travel to the past so he can confess his feelings and be together with the girl he likes.

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - When somebody asks for a japanese romance I always think of Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. A poor boy meets a rich girl by change and fall in love. They are in their college years.

Funny japanese drama set in high school, more focused on friendship than romance but a nice watch:

Nobuta wo Produce The most popular boy of the school and an eccentric classmate agree to transform the new girl into the most popular girl.

Hana Kimi (Japanese version) Based on a manga, a girl disguises as a boy in order to enter an all-boys high school, so she can meet her idol, a high jump athlete.
Switch Girl!!- She may seem fashionable but...not really. Zettai Kareshi- I don't remember much but it's cute. I know of more but your requisites are too specific and at the same time very common in the jdrama romance world. ^^
Nagareboshi - When Risa is contemplating suicide to run from her brothers debts she is saved by Kengo. He offers to pay of her debts in echange for her entering into a contract marriage with him to save his sister life. Shokojo Seira - Based on the Novel "The Little Princess". Sara is a young rich girl who goes to a boarding school. One day her father is killed leaving her alone and with no money. She starts to work as a servant in the same school. Mei-chan no Shitsuji - A poor girls discovers that she is the lost granddaughter from a powerful men. She is sent to a boarding school where all the girls have to have a personal buttler. Innocent Love - After her brother was puted to jail guilty of murdering his parents, Kanon moves to another town where she falls in love. Good Luck! :)
Rich Man Poor Woman Nodame Cantabile