Episode 1 Highlights
Introverted Gojo Wakana’s love for Hina dolls is cute and endearing- he even talks to them! And we are introduced to the outgoing Kitagawa Marin, a blonde-haired, Cosplay-loving Gal. 

Episode 2 Highlights 
The scene where Gojo takes Kitagawa's measurements--oh dear, that was heart-pounding! But what was most memorable to me was later, when Kitagawa and Gojo go shopping. I loved the way they bantered with each other as they went from store to store. Even the background music was so perfect! 

Episode 3 Highlights
Perhaps the scene which impacted me most was when a worn-out Gojo, weary from taking care of his grandfather, studying for exams, and bearing the weight of his promise to Kitagawa to make her cosplay dress, resolves himself to finishing her dress in time for an upcoming event. That wonderful background music once again plays, but this time for an extended period, and the whole scene gives the impression that Gojo really poured out himself in trying to do his best for Kitagawa. And when Gojo later puts makeup on Kitagawa, she looks painfully cute and adorable, like a little kid in a candy shop.