I cannot view my Plan to watch section of the Watchlists anymore. When I reach that section the page jumpes to a blue screen (on laptop) or to the far bottom of the page (on mobile). With the Laptop; depending if I scroll down or up, next it either goes to 'dropped' or 'completed'. The same happens when I try to go up from the  bottom of the page. (I own a Macbook Air and an iPhone)

Are you able to view it when logged out or using a different browser? I don't see any issues on my end.

I can't reach the Watchlist when I'm not logged in.  In Firefox it doesn't happen the exact same way but it still jumps around the page while I'm scrolling. For example if i'm at 'plan to watch' and scroll up, it jumps to the top of the 'completed' section. 

I also have this problem on Firefox (which is the browser I always use), seems to work on Opera though. When scrolling watchlists it will randomly jump to top or bottom of the page.

Lapidar:
if i'm at 'plan to watch' and scroll up, it jumps to the top of the 'completed' section.

I have the same problem (Firefox) and it is quite annoying. When I scroll down and reach new section, the scrollbar resets and I appear at the top line of that section. While scrolling down, it is bearable, but scrolling up is annoying. Sometimes it jumps from "dropped" to "currently watching" too fast. It is also annoying when I want to sort any list. When I get too high, it suddenly jumps to the top row of the previous section and I am lost.

Finding dramas on the list with browser function "find" is also impossible, because it searches only in the active section. So if I am on "currently watching" (of All dramas & Films tab) and that item is on "plan to watch", this function is not able to find it.

But in Chromium there is no such problem - there is just one global scrollbar for all sections and scrolling up or down doesn't jump anywhere.

I'm glad I found this thread, I'm having the same problem on Firefox as well. It appears that the 'All Dramas & Films' tab doesn't load all the sections at the same time. 'Currently watching' and 'Completed' load first, if you scroll down enough the 'Plan to watch' section loads, but then the 'Currently watching' and 'Completed' sections disappears. If you begin scolling up again they reappear, but then 'Plan to watch'  secion disappears. It makes scrolling difficult as the length of the page keeps changing when sections disappear/reappear and causes the scrollbar to jump up and down

Disabling javascript fixes the issue, but that of course isn't a practical solution as it breaks all functionality of the site. I hope this information can help.