iamZ9:
This is for those who hate/dislike Shanggu's spoiled life and Arrogant Attitude...~

How could ppl hate her? I love her graceful but playful attitude. She know her status much better than anyone so I really love herr!! Shoutout to ZDY :D

and btw I don't think they explain much abt Muguang, Wuhuan and Gujun. Did they explain it during the last 3 ep or you read it from the book ? I'm curiossss

Also, who's actually Lord Donghua 60,000 yrs ago? It seems he know what happen at the god realm too!

btw, love yr explanation about the three realms, I got into this drama while confused abt that. I'm sure that help many^^

baberog:

How could ppl hate her? I love her graceful but playful attitude. She know her status much better than anyone so I really love herr!! Shoutout to ZDY :D

and btw I don't think they explain much abt Muguang, Wuhuan and Gujun. Did they explain it during the last 3 ep or you read it from the book ? I'm curiossss

Also, who's actually Lord Donghua 60,000 yrs ago? It seems he know what happen at the god realm too!

btw, love yr explanation about the three realms, I got into this drama while confused abt that. I'm sure that help many^^

I read the novel and I can never imagine anyone portraying Shanggu perfectly after our ZDY's amazing performance ❤️Shoutout to her!~ hihi

The novel's chapter 1 explained about what happened between Muguang, Wuhuan and Gujun~ ^-^
I pasted it here after contrasting it to atleast clear confusions, wait, now i noticed I forgot to credit the novel oh no, gotta change it now! xD

I have only read upto CH 22 part 1 but Dong Hua celebrated his 78, 321 years old birthday on EP17~
it was only hinted that Lord Dong Hua heard about the God Realm from a high deity named Ling Juan of kunlun mountain(i don't know him but i think he was one of the four immortals taken to the god realm with gu jun and mu guang on EP 9, one of the bullies of gu jun ?~)

I am glad to have helped you ❤️

iamZ9:

It is my honor to have you as a first visitor of this discussion ❤️
I am very glad that you found all of this interesting!!
I hope it  was not that confusing to read >.<
thank you for sharing what you read here too, this drama deserves a lot of love ❤️❤️ ❤️
It is very lovely to meet you,  Sovannpanha!!
I am more than delighted and happy that you took the time to check and read these very long texts/topics ^-^ ❤

Aww, that’s so nice of you. It’s really great befriending a fellow fan. Having a person with bigger perspectives like you discussing and sharing with me, actually made me really excited to read every and each one of your explanations. I can see how a small little thing affect the bigger picture. Even though it’s long, It’s really interesting to read them, and somehow I even lost track of time while reading them lol (I usually read comments when I’m about to sleep). I will sure share it to my friends too, they also love ALP. I even had a hard time explaining things to them about the plots, the twists, and the reasons behind everything. Thanks to you, I can help them after reading your explanations. Moreover, your writing isn’t confusing. You’re writing it in a simple, but detailed way. Don’t feel bad about it. English is hard XD. Lastly, thank you for your hardworking. I hope everyone will flood this discussion with love and supports for you.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Your appreciations …huhu..i dont know what to say…..thank you so much sovannpanha!
your reply made me love myself more!.. i always thought im not that good at talking nor explaining since my family doesn’t understand what im saying almost everytime HAHAHA
I apologise for stealing your time for sleep too HAHA
You’re a very great person!, you have lovely friends, thank you to them too! and so, heres many hearts coming to you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, a lucky seven! ^-^

iamZ9:

Your appreciations …huhu..i dont know what to say…..thank you so much sovannpanha!
your reply made me love myself more!.. i always thought im not that good at talking nor explaining since my family doesn’t understand what im saying almost everytime HAHAHA
I apologise for stealing your time for sleep too HAHA
You’re a very great person!, you have lovely friends, thank you to them too! and so, heres many hearts coming to you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, a lucky seven! ^-^

Aww!! >< you're welcome Z9.  I feel really heart-warming reading your replies. Why do I keep smiling!?! wth!!! XD. I'm not really good with words, especially with English lol. I'm a little bit awkward. Don't feel that your explanation is bad nor boring. It's actually really helpful. Thus, it's my fault for not going to bed early myself. Instead, I read comments and always check discussion forums when I'm about to sleep. LMAO!!! You're a really great person too. Thank you for reading and replying to my comments too. >< Here have my Bi Xin too!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ❤❤❤❤❤ Ahh!! Btw, I almost forgot. Your profile picture/GIF is too powerful. Ahhhhhh, I can't handle the power..... XD

i apologise for replying late... i just finished this drama.. im still so emotional.. i... i was crying for maybe more than 2 hours as i watched the last 3 episodes...im a highly sensitive person here huhu...

Now im back to my usual self, thanks to your reply hihi
 Well, now, I shall gracefully accept your bi xins ms sovannpanha *bows* ❤  ❤  ❤ ❤  ❤

i need to sleep now, my eyes hurt HAHA ^-^, goodnight or goodmorning to you  ❤ its 11pm here now.. i'd wish we would have many more great days and more friendly replies/messages/conversations ahead of us before sleeping!! hihi

i initially made this gif and made it into a profile picture thinking it could attract drama watchers to watch this drama if they see this great cgi HAHA, thank you for noticing xD
Your profile picture, after staring at it, seeing Shanggu's shy and smiling face just made me excrete tears of joy, thank you! now i can sleep peacefully~  ❤ ❤

iamZ9:

i apologise for replying late... i just finished this drama.. im still so emotional.. i... i was crying for maybe more than 2 hours as i watched the last 3 episodes...im a highly sensitive person here huhu...

Now im back to my usual self, thanks to your reply hihi
 Well, now, I shall gracefully accept your bi xins ms sovannpanha *bows* ❤  ❤  ❤ ❤  ❤

i need to sleep now, my eyes hurt HAHA ^-^, goodnight or goodmorning to you  ❤ its 11pm here now.. i'd wish we would have many more great days and more friendly replies/messages/conversations ahead of us before sleeping!! hihi

i initially made this gif and made it into a profile picture thinking it could attract drama watchers to watch this drama if they see this great cgi HAHA, thank you for noticing xD
Your profile picture, after staring at it, seeing Shanggu's shy and smiling face just made me excrete tears of joy, thank you! now i can sleep peacefully~  ❤ ❤

Ahh! Don’t feel bad for replying late. It’s okay. Today is the day that they release the engsub for the final episode. Yes, I had watched it too. My emotions were a mess lmao. I cried, and felt so hear-wrenching while watching it. So so so so so much emotion in just episode. The emotion rollercoaster this drama gave me is just amazing. We feel happy, excited, sad, angsty, angry, frustrated with the characters. The actors and actresses did such a great job portraying and brought their characters to life. Thus, I was satisfied with the ending, but yeah my greedy a** lowkey regret it, and want more screen times for them. hahaha!

Also, it’s 2:30 AM at the time I’m writing this lmao. We’re only 1 hour different from each other. So, sorry if I disturbed your sleeping time too. XD For your profile pic, I can’t help, but noticed and praised it. It was one of my favorite moments in the drama. When Hou Chi absorbed the power, and then the light went piu ~~~~ XD, my eyes were lighted up with amazement. I felt so happy, yet sad because she’s going to transform afterward. For my profile pic, originally, I was gonna put the GIF scene from ep 12 where Shang Gu was hiding inside her blanket. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t upload it. I tried searching online, and even asked a fellow fan, but it didn’t work for me. ;-;

This was the only drama that made me cry every week especially on its last three episodes… i even cried for the heavenly emperor’s family ending too…. 

HAHA yes that ending.. its too short…huhu.. after all of those pain…it really is too short of a happy ending.. but atleast, it is still beautiful and satisfying ❤️

“When Hou Chi absorbed the power, and then the light went piu ~~~~ XD, my eyes were lighted up with amazement. I felt so happy, yet sad because she’s going to transform afterward.”

yes  when the light went piu and then bang HAHA one of the most memorable scene~ Giving us both a happy and sad scene is torture even in real life huhu

“I don’t know why, but I couldn’t upload it.” 

Oh i had the same problem! Here’s how i did it~~ I first downloaded the scene or made it into mp4, and then next, used the giphy app  to make it into a gif.. The app can easily be understood too.. first you, cut the scene you want to make into a gif, then its finished~ Finally, i made it into my profile picture~ ^-^

iamZ9:
This was the only drama that made me cry every week especially on its last three episodes…

Lmao, yeah!! Starting from ep 15, everything started to get really out of hand. In ep 16, they literally almost killed all of the Gods in one single episode alone. Shang Gu's and the Gods' sacrifices moved everyone to tears. Ep 41, I cried really hard. Gu Jun DX... He's such a loyal disciple and a lovely father.  Ep 42, Hou Chi's turn. Her last conversation with Tian Qi and Feng Ran got me bawling like a kid. 

iamZ9:
it really is too short of a happy ending.. but atleast, it is still beautiful and satisfying ❤️

Yes, yes!!! At least they finally get their happy ending.

iamZ9:
Oh i had the same problem! Here’s how i did it~~ I first downloaded the scene or made it into mp4, and then next, used the giphy app  to make it into a gif.. The app can easily be understood too.. first you, cut the scene you want to make into a gif, then its finished~ Finally, i made it into my profile picture~ ^-^

Ohh really? I'm going to try it again. Thanks for sharing.

iamZ9:
Oh i had the same problem! Here’s how i did it~~ I first downloaded the scene or made it into mp4, and then next, used the giphy app  to make it into a gif.. The app can easily be understood too.. first you, cut the scene you want to make into a gif, then its finished~ Finally, i made it into my profile picture~ ^-^

OMG!! Thank you so much, Z9!!! You're a life-saver. I can finally upload it. DX

Sovannpanha_Hem:

OMG!! Thank you so much, Z9!!! You're a life-saver. I can finally upload it. DX

You’re very welcome ❤️

And also on the ending scene huhu so i had puffy eyes crying for two hours(ep47-49) …I always hated sunset all my life… because it is painful to watch the sun disappearing every day…adding the fact that i hate silent hugs… because they both bring sadness…. Dont misunderstand xD….and so i cried so much after i saw both things i hated.. on the sunset-like scene on the final scene of the drama … it was so sad… i cried… 

what i did to stop crying was to make their wedding scene as qingmu and houchi as the pretend ending for me huhu ❤️ TT-TT

This drama, is too much too handle if one is a highly sensitive person or old huhu… i feel like if i was 60+ Yrs old watching this, i would have already had a heart attack huhu ... i really cant stop replying since your replies are very energetic HAHAHA

iamZ9:

"What is the Power of Chaos? "

“The Power of Chaos is the only power that could Create and also Destroy everything. “
It was the Power used by the Ancestral God to create the Three Realms, The Netherworld and the Barrier of Chaos. Thus, it is a mix of both Immortal and Demon Energy/Power.

Only Shanggu, the Chief Chaos God could Absorb, Cultivate and Use this power.

Although the Power of Chaos created everything, since it also helped create the Three Realms, once it slowly vanishes, it would weaken the Barrier of Chaos and The Three Realms would be completely destroyed.

The Power of Chao is also the result of when Demon air and Immortal air mixes.  

Irie Yuuki:

The Power of Chao is also the result of when Demon air and Immortal air mixes.  

Yes yes~ It is on the third sentence ^-^

In the end, who killed Sen Jian, the demon lord? Was it that fox who saved Sen Yu? Tian Qi took Sen Jian's demon powers but it doesn't endanger his life so what caused Sen Jian to pass away?

Irie Yuuki:

In the end, who killed Sen Jian, the demon lord? Was it that fox who saved Sen Yu? Tian Qi took Sen Jian's demon powers but it doesn't endanger his life so what caused Sen Jian to pass away?

The drama did not answer this question but when Sen Jian died, only the fox was with him. No one saw what happened but since the fox always provoked Sen Yu and blamed Tian Qi for Sen Jian’s death, I just reckoned maybe she took the remaining of Sen Jian’s spiritual power to not die since was the only one who was not affected when the purple moon disappeared.