No offense to both dramas and to anyone, 

Thank you?

Cast of HL is good but i like LR?

What a time we live in when people feel compelled to open separate accounts just to express their thoughts freely, all to protect themselves from the mindless idols fans of MDL. The fear of idol's fanbase is so pervasive that individuals dare not even reveal their true views openly.

Both are excellent dramas, but if I had to choose, I would prefer "Hidden Love."

Hidden Love for me easily. While the rom-com aspect of Lovely Runner was great, the mystery crime plotline was simply weak ?

lovely runner the bestt❤️‍??

ASTER:

What a time we live in when people feel compelled to open separate accounts just to express their thoughts freely, all to protect themselves from the mindless idols fans of MDL. The fear of idol's fanbase is so pervasive that individuals dare not even reveal their true views openly.

Both are excellent dramas, but if I had to choose, I would prefer "Hidden Love." 

Very true

Lovely runner, every time! I like not having to deal with that kind of family drama. Lovely runner is funny family stuff

Hidden Love hands down. 

Hidden Love is a decent watch.

Lovely Runner is the best ROM COM that I have seen so far! It is just perfect. The Korean actress is amazing in this role ...  I am a fan of Zhao Lusi  so I don't say this lightly ....

Both the actors and actress of this drama, and also the story is much better than Hidden Love.

So I ended up watching Hidden Love after seeing it being mentioned here, thinking if it's anything like Lovely Runner, I gotta watch it! And safe to say, it didn't disappoint. Totally loved it. Given a choice between HL & LR, it's just impossible to pick one. Both are amazing in their own sweet ways. Choosing one over the other is unfair to both.

P.S. - Thanks for this post! ?

noona_says_saranghae:

So I ended up watching Hidden Love after seeing it being mentioned here, thinking if it's anything like Lovely Runner, I gotta watch it! And safe to say, it didn't disappoint. Totally loved it. Given a choice between HL & LR, it's just impossible to pick one. Both are amazing in their own sweet ways. Choosing one over the other is unfair to both.

P.S. - Thanks for this post! ?

Agree. Both dramas are really good. Choosing one of them is harder than my math test. ??

I like Hidden love better but i haven’t finished LR yet so we’ll see

They both are my comfort dramas & have a special place in my heart ?