Hi! :) I got nothing better to do so if you also gto nothing better to do, maybe you want to waste time and answer my questions about anime? Sorry if my grammar suck since i'm from Sweden, i will answer to. :) 1. Which is your favorite anime and why? (fullmetal alchemist brotherhood = beacuse the brotherhood is awesome!) 2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? (Don't have one right now) 3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? (yes, Edward Elric from FMAB!) 4. Why did you start watching anime? (beacuse it looked so cool!) 5. How long have you been watching? (maybe 3 years.) 6. How long will you keep watching? (to the day i die!) 7. If you could be any character, how would it be? (some of the twins from OHSHC or maybe Sunako Nakahara from the wallflower.) 8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? (Lenalee from d.gray-man) 9. Which is your favorite anime genre? (i like a lot; yaoi, supernatural, superheroes, fantasy, action and more) ****UPDATE**** :) 10. Your absolute favorite character? (Edward Elric, Allen Walker, Lelouch Lamperouge and many more) 11. Favorite anime-couples? (don't know so many, but maybe Edward and Winry?) 12. The most badass character ever? (Lelouch and Light.) 13. Which character do you think deserve to die? (Heh, actually so has all the character I hated died...) 14. The most weird/strange anime you've seen? (Arakawa under the bridge, the wallflower and OHSHC) :P That's it! Hope you will enjoy it and maybe be my friend? Bye.
Ooo good questions! (And a great way for me to procrastinate on this darned assignment that I'm struggling with) :p

1. Its a tie - Lovely complex cause its so cute and was the first I ever saw, and The Wallflower just because of how insane/dark/funny it was.
2. School Rumble. I haven't watched many overall, but I just really couldn't get into this. I keep trying cause my friend loves it but I don't think its one for me.
3. Kyohei from the wallflower - though I think this may be slightly influenced by the live action drama...
4. My friend told me about this awesome anime that I just had to watch. I was curious about anime in general but never had a starting point so I gave it a go. It turned out to be Lovely Complex and I watched the whole thing in a matter of days.
5. Can't remember exactly when, I think maybe 3/4 years? I got hooked on drama though fairly quickly so haven't seen many.
6. For a loong loong time. I may not be as hooked as with dramas but i still enjoy it and cant see me giving it up anytime soon.
7. I don't know about permanently, but I'd like to see what its like being Seras Victoria from Hellsing. She's pretty cute but badass.
8. Although I loved the whole thing, I remember getting quite frustrated with Sawako in Kimi ni Todoke so either her or Maity from Lovely Complex.
9. It depends. Romance is a big one, but I like the dark humour in wallflower and the actiony horror in Hellsing. Comedy too.

And now I'm gonna go rewatch some anime and maybe find a new one! Thanks for reminding me :D
1. Saiyuki (I bet no one knows this one, but... oh well) 2. Kämpfer (good grief that anime was just meh) 3. Van from the Vision of Escaflowne 4. Don't remember, been a while since I started (*cough*10 years*cough*) 5. See answer in #4 6. Until I get bored, I guess 7. I'd like to be Ichihara Yuuko (xxxHOLiC) or Kerberos (Card Captor Sakura) 8. Yukimura Chizuru from Hakuouki Shinsengumi kitan 9. hmm, depends... I like mostly supernatural stuff and fantasy. Sometimes romance (not so much, though)
1. Which is your favorite anime and why?
- Fave anime for all time, Doraemon. Because he's my childhood bestfriend. :D

2. Which is your least favorite anime and why?
- Nothing. Im a bit picky when it comes to anime.

3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who?
- My long time crush, Tamahome from fushigi yuugi.

4. Why did you start watching anime?
- Anime is a part of my childhood life. I grew up watching and admiring anime characters.

5. How long have you been watching?
- Since Voltes V. So, maybe, 14 years ?

6. How long will you keep watching?
- Until the day japan stop making anime. :D

7. If you could be any character, how would it be?
- Karou of Rurouni Kenshin! I love himura!

8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one?
- Majinbu of Dragon ball Z. :D

9. Which is your favorite anime genre?
- Fantasy, Rom-com, Adventure, Action. ^^
1. Code Geass because it was so dramatic and could never tell what was going to happen next. 2. Dont have one really, usually ill stop watching if i realize i dont like it. 3. Not really, but female bad### are always my fav 4. Tooonami, the greatest thing to ever happen to american television 5. At least 10 years 6. Hmm, until the big 3 (naruto, bleach, one piece) end. Might go back to it if they make some for my favorite mangas. 7. Strangely Kuroko(Kuroko no Basket), being able to just appear and disappear with no one noticing just seems useful 8. Well......hard to say, no specific character but i dislike the type thats conflicted with their self the most 9. Guess I'd say its between supernatural and comedy
Clannad and Clannad After Story. Reason: The relationship between the couple was beautiful and there was complete devotion.

Peach Girl - my biggest mistake watching this anime. Unrealistic, weak female lead and jealous side character who I hated

Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad

I grew up watching anime so it's nothing new

Same as question 4

As long as there is interesting stories with strong characters. I'm very picky with anime

I would be Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi

9. Which is your favorite anime genre? Action/Thrillers like Death Note, Slice of Life like AnoHana, Other genre: anime like Steins'Gate, Welcome to NHK, Darker than Black. Comedy like Nodame Cantabile. Romance anime I'm very picky with so Clannad is the best for me
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? (Dragon Ball Z, it's the first anime I remember watching as a kid) 2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? (I don't really have one, but if I REALLY had to choose something it would be Naruto, way overrated.) 3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? (No.) 4. Why did you start watching anime? (I was a kid and it played on TV I didn't even know it was called anime, to me it was just another cartoon.) 5. How long have you been watching? (Since I was a kid) 6. How long will you keep watching? (I'm not a hardcore fan, so I just watch animes if there's anything appealing. Usually 1-3 animes a year, sometimes more sometimes less, and the only anime I'm currently following is Fairy Tail which will end this month.) 7. If you could be any character, how would it be? (Goku (Dragon Ball), because immortality is awesome.) 8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? (Dunno) 9. Which is your favorite anime genre? (Anything with action and comedy.)
1. fullmetal alchemist brotherhood because story is so good and "pucca funny love" because it is ridiculously funny. 2. it was a weird anime that a bunch of people having weird fight at top of their school building and there is a girl who related to roses bla bla. can't remember the name. i just watch it because no matter how bad thing is i hate to drop dramas and animes. 3. i thought more than 30 seconds and nope i guess i don't have one... 4. it is on the TV and it was so exciting. 5. since my childhood. 6. probably always :) 7. pucca :) 8. Greed from FMA 9. supernatural, mystery, action, slice of a life, romantic.
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? - Detective Conan. perfect mix of brains, action, romance, comedy etc. very well done. 2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? most possibly bleach. most brainless, unrealistic, judgemental, boring, pointless etc. 3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? - not right now. kallen stadtfeld is the first name to come to mind ohterwise 4. Why did you start watching anime? my friend had some on his hard disk 5. How long have you been watching? since grade 10. so probably 9 years or so. not counting al the random anime i watched in the AM during primary school 6. How long will you keep watching? forever 7. If you could be any character, how would it be? naruto 8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? not sure, i dont know about annoying. but fromthe worst series the worst character is ichigo. full blown retard 9. Which is your favorite anime genre? sci fi, but mal.oko tells me my overall score for that is low. even when weighted. which surprises me. but then i do pick alot of sci fi to watch and then also am quite demanding. so that is expected. otherwise. i tink probably romance, comedy, action, brains
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? At the moment, Fairy Tail BECAUSE HAVING A NAKAMA IS GREAT. AND NATSU IS HOT, QUITE LITERALLY.
2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? I don't really know.
3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? There are lots but to name a few: Natsu, Gray, Jeral, ICHIGO, HITSUGAYA TOSHIRO, Akashi Seijuro, Kagami Taiga, Aomine 'bamf' Daiki, pretty much everyone in GoM <3
4. Why did you start watching anime? Because Inuyasha was my husbando.
5. How long have you been watching? I started when I was in the 4th grade. Do your own math.
6. How long will you keep watching? Til I die.
7. If you could be any character, how would it be? Ezra Scarlet because she is the epitome of badassery.
8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? Orihime Inoue because she can be useless (most of the time) and I hate how she likes Ichigo. ICHIRUKI FTW. /gets shot by ichihime fans
9. Which is your favorite anime genre? Shounen, shoujo, some shounen ai, mystery, action, sports
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? I love a lot so here are my top three: Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Bleach. Naruto was what got me back on track with anime and I love this 'other world' that I could never imagine. I had never thought Ninjas could be so fascinating and an entire universe for them, well that's just an amazing feat for me. I love it. Katekyo Hitman Reborn took a couple tries to watch as the first episodes were not my thing, but as I gave it another chance, I saw how someone could grow to fight for what he believed in. I couldn't get enough of that show!! So awesome! And Bleach is just a dark anime, if you think about it, but not too dark. I loved that. It reminded me of Naruto, but was its own story and so much edgier, as it went places even Naruto didn't. I shouldn't compare it to Naruto as they are both different, but I just felt that a great story is within both of these anime. That's what I mean by them being similar.
2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? Well I didn't really like Peach Girl that much. I mean I finished it, but I don't know I just couldn't get into it like I did with my other anime.
3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? Hm, I have too many, but okay. Here are some of my faves: Naruto Uzumaki, Ichigo Kurosake, Natsu (Fairy Tail), Takumi Usui, Ren Ogami, Ren Tsuruga, Goro Shigeno, Kyoya Hibari, and Natsu Tanimoto.
4. Why did you start watching anime? Why? Because they were different. In an Awesome way! I mean, they were so beyond what was showing on Cartoon Network when I was younger, lol. I loved how pretty, yet very artistic they were and how they brought the story to life. And lets not forget that their stories are incredibly mind-melding and thrilling. Enough said.
5. How long have you been watching? I really started young, and I'm from the US, so it was all English dub for me. I was 5 years old when I started watching "Sailor Moon." And I am actually now 20 years old. ^^
6. How long will you keep watching? I think I might always watch it. Maybe I'll watch the more mature ones as I get older(Doubt it), but I don't think I'll ever stop watching.
7. If you could be any character, who would it be? Me? Well, then I'd have to be either Celty from Durarara, or Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail. Both are so awesome~
8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? Oh, don't even get me started! It has to be Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. I mean I like him, but he annoys me sooooo much too!!
9. Which is your favorite anime genre? I love too many!~ I love Shounen, Shojo, Action, Mystery, Martial Arts, Sports, Reverse Harem, Friendship, GAH! Too Many~
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

Amnesia, Gosh this anime flipped my mind. So crazy scenes that I can't understand what's happening

Usui, in Kaichou Wa Maid Sama ...he's HOT HOT HOT

Not sure, I started watchin in a young age, since I was 8 maybe?

Forever

Misaki, she's cute, beautiful, and had an amazing personality

Amnesia

Romance/Comedy
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? (fullmetal alchemist brotherhood = beacuse the brotherhood is awesome!) 2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? (Don't have one right now) 3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? (yes, Edward Elric from FMAB!) 4. Why did you start watching anime? (beacuse it looked so cool!) 5. How long have you been watching? (maybe 3 years.) 6. How long will you keep watching? (to the day i die!) 7. If you could be any character, how would it be? (some of the twins from OHSHC or maybe Sunako Nakahara from the wallflower.) 8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? (Lenalee from d.gray-man) 9. Which is your favorite anime genre? (i like a lot; yaoi, supernatural, superheroes, fantasy, action and more) 1. Tegami Bachi, Another & Shaman King 2. 11Eyes, it was just really weird and the characters just pisses me off. 3. Tao Ren 4. All the awesome action scenes and transitions!! 5. Uh since I was really young....more than 10 years 6. 5eva 7. Rasiel, Nichrom & Amaimon 8. All high pitched characters, iunno. 9. Horror and mecha.
Naruto, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Prince of Tennis... etc Because they're awesome!!! They got funny/cool/great characters and story that don't get me bored. They're really interesting and exciting to watch!

I think it's Bakemonogatari. I got bored watching the first few minutes and struggled to watch the remaining first episode and never continued it. It was so confusing and weird.

Gaara-sama (Naruto)!!! Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basuke)!! Allen Walker (D. Grayman) and maaaaaaaany moooooooooooore

When I finish an anime it leaves me wanting more. So I kept on watching and watching until I can no longer stop, it's already an addiction wherein the only cure is to keep on watching. Also, watching anime keeps me entertained :D

Around 5 or 6 years? I think. I'm not so sure.

As long as it keeps me entertained, I'll keep on watching as long as I can.

I want some bad-ass female character, but also nice and smart. Maybe someone like Erza (Fairy Tail) or Koko (Jormungand)

Haruno Sakura (Naruto) >:(

Action, Adventure, Sports, Historical, Psychological, Mystery
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? Another - I like everything about it! The story, the design...and it's creepy and splattery! What else could you ask for!? 2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? I don't know...if I don't like something I just don't watch it! 3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? Too many to name all...my current one is Rin from Ao no Exorcist, because he's just too cute! <3 4. Why did you start watching anime? Well, if you don't count all the stuff I watched when I was a kid, because I wanted to know how Naruto went on and they weren't publishing the manga fast enough! XD 5. How long have you been watching? If you start counting from when I was aware of what anime is, it's been 7 years, more or less. 6. How long will you keep watching? Well, how could I say it...I will stop watching when "the sun rises in the west and sets in the east." XD 7. If you could be any character, how would it be? Uhm...probably Light from Death Note. hehe... 8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? Kota from Elfen Lied...I kept wondering all the time if he was stupid or just plain criminal, bringing people to his home instead of the hospital! XD 9. Which is your favorite anime genre? Probably Action and Supernatural! 10. Your absolute favorite character? Uhm...that's difficult...probably Ryuk from Death Note. 11. Favorite anime-couples? Probably Temari and Shikamaru from Naruto...they're so cute together! 12. The most badass character ever? Grimmjow from Bleach...he's too cool! 13. Which character do you think deserve to die? Aizen from Bleach...why, why doesn't he??? 14. The most weird/strange anime you've seen? Probably Azumanga Daioh...sometimes it's completely surreal!