American Fan:

Yippee i Yay!!!

Are you the one was freaking awesome!!! I am currently back from a drama break....not intentionally ya know... LOL I am currently watching Melody of golden age...

its a historical mystery but it takes some patience....its very awesome...the plot is very hidden!!! and i honestly cant figure it out to be honest its not very cliche!!! im on episode 26<3333

MrsKaylaNichole:
I am currently watching Melody of golden age...

Never heard of this drama, but then I don't go for mysteries these days, lol.

I'm working on my "Hold" list. I tried to pick Eternal Love back up, but couldn't get into it, so I finally dropped it at EP 36. 

I've moved on to The Long Ballad. I left off at EP 22, and loving it again. Who doesn't love Leo Wu!?!

Next on my list is Lost You Forever. I decided to watch by the highest rated title to the lowest rated title.

American Fan:

Never heard of this drama, but then I don't go for mysteries these days, lol.

I'm working on my "Hold" list. I tried to pick Eternal Love back up, but couldn't get into it, so I finally dropped it at EP 36. 

I've moved on to The Long Ballad. I left off at EP 22, and loving it again. Who doesn't love Leo Wu!?!

Next on my list is Lost You Forever. I decided to watch by the highest rated title to the lowest rated title.

Lost you forever is amazing!! and yes i love The Long Ballad!! such a good lineup!! and ya gotta love dilraba!! <3 

MrsKaylaNichole:
Lost you forever is amazing!!

I stopped watching at EP 2, haha. I don't remember why!

I completed The Gu Family Book (2013) today. Love the story and OST.  

Mr. Sunshine - is still my favorite. I see some similarities in The Gu Family Book and Mr. Sunshine.  There's secret identity; cross dressing; badass female lead and her suitors; love triangle.  There's 4 actors from The Gu Family Book that also plays in Mr. Sunshine. 

MajesticConfidence36:

I completed The Gu Family Book (2013) today. Love the story and OST.  

Mr. Sunshine - is still my favorite. I see some similarities in The Gu Family Book and Mr. Sunshine.  There's secret identity; cross dressing; badass female lead and her suitors; love triangle.  There's 4 actors from The Gu Family Book that also plays in Mr. Sunshine. 

Oh, I don't know if that's good or bad...cuz doesn't Mr. Sunshine have a sad ending? I won't even bother watching Gu Family Book if it's not a HE. 

I like all the tags you mention though. 

American Fan:

Oh, I don't know if that's good or bad...cuz doesn't Mr. Sunshine have a sad ending? I won't even bother watching Gu Family Book if it's not a HE. 

I like all the tags you mention though. 

It's a BE but it was also beautifully filming and wrapped. It'd be a regret not watching.

You could also try The Disguiser.

The theme is quite similar.

About a young man who joined a secret agent (communist party, if I remember right) against Japan. He lied to his sister who owned some bussiness, and his brother who worked for Japan company. But there's a cool plot twist

And for some sweet romance, you could try ongoing drama My Cherie Amour.

It's a romantic story about a rich and pretty woman who's in search for the one and a mature and kind man who want to set up her with his younger brother. The clothes and buildings adapted European style. Very pretty.