Can someone please share the novel link as I am interested in reading the novel

Novel is not yet released, heard it will be released after the drama airs. 

The novel was written by the director of this drama. That's why he will only release the book after the drama has aired. 

Presumably, the script will only have slight changes compared to the novel and therefore would be considered a spoiler.

So for once, you won't hear me moan about those darn scriptwriters butchering yet another novel ? ? ?

Deirdre19:
The novel was written by the director of this drama. That's why he will only release the book after the drama has aired. 

Came here because I was curious about the opinions of the novel readers, but now, I'm even more intrigued! Hope this drama will be as good as the trailer shows it to be ? ? ? 

Deirdre19:

Presumably, the script will only have slight changes compared to the novel and therefore would be considered a spoiler.

So for once, you won't hear me moan about those darn scriptwriters butchering yet another novel ? ? ? 

Oh wow, that's pretty smart. 

Deirdre19:

Oohh, it is written by the director, then it disappoint ig! We would be having original thing!

Why would it be disappointing? I think it’s a good thing.

Deirdre19:

Why would it be disappointing? I think it’s a good thing.

I wanted to say ' it would not disappoint' I don't know how the autocorrect ate up my words, it gave complete opposite meaning ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Oh, yes, that makes a lot more sense. Also, I hate the auto-correct ??

I see. So the drama is an original storyline. Nice. At least it's not always an adaptation.

Nooo how am I supposed to know the ending if the novel isn't even out yet lol

Sakura808:

Jajaja

Sakura808:

Just do it the old-fashioned way, watch the drama and see what happens …

Deirdre19:

• Woah. This made the story more intriguing and better.  I was actually here to ask if it is HE or BE to prepare my heart. Looks like I need to buckle my seat and enjoy what's coming without some spoilers.
 Sakura808:

Makes watching more enjoyable coz we, as viewers, have no idea about the ending ~