chase_kayden:

Makes watching more enjoyable coz we, as viewers, have no idea about the ending ~

yes, thats the cool thing about this, no one can spoil it for us , ahhahahah! 

i love the totally mysterious element, coz you cannot predict anything.

and well, everyone has a hidden agenda and seems to be Evol.  or has motives. 

even that hilarious elder sister.  I would not underestimate her, just coz she is hilarious and seems like a man-eating whore,  she might be the biggest villain XD 

So far this drama is amazing in terms of production quality, acting, costumes, music and so unique with its dark climate... I am wondering how many assassins they really send to the Gong residence. It might be not just these 3 girls. Also the internal political struggle in the Gong family and young generation fight for power will be interesting to watch...
Atm both male leads got his own assassin wife to be ;) things for sure won't be pretty in the future...
Who is really behind Wofeng? There are so many unknowns about the plot - we can only sit and watch it!

ender1979:

yes, thats the cool thing about this, no one can spoil it for us , ahhahahah! 

i love the totally mysterious element, coz you cannot predict anything.

and well, everyone has a hidden agenda and seems to be Evol.  or has motives. 

even that hilarious elder sister.  I would not underestimate her, just coz she is hilarious and seems like a man-eating whore,  she might be the biggest villain XD 

Yupyup ~

I actually prefer an original work rather than adaptations. So it's nice to finally watch one. Makes all the guessing much more thrilling.

chase_kayden:

Makes watching more enjoyable coz we, as viewers, have no idea about the ending ~

Agree but I've always preferred novels to drama adaptions.

Where can we watch the trailers for the next few episodes?

mparthur:

Agree but I've always preferred novels to drama adaptions.

To each their own ~

I love mysteries so I'd prefer if I'm not spoiled with the story I'm watching.

Good to know no spoilers. I sometimes see spoilers on the corner of my eyes here at MDL by mistakes while comments don't have spoiler clicked ? 

mparthur:

Where can we watch the trailers for the next few episodes?

iQiyi China.

Ok…I see so far three (rather long) chapters are available with the 4th offered as a premium chapter. I presume more chapters will be released as the drama progresses…

Yes I assume that is how they plan to make more money, make us pay for it. I only skimmed it quickly, the drama seems to follow to a T but there is a little bit of extra info.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Yes I assume that is how they plan to make more money, make us pay for it. I only skimmed it quickly, the drama seems to follow to a T but there is a little bit of extra info.

If you will find some new clues please let us know :)

Deirdre19:

The novel was written by the director of this drama. That's why he will only release the book after the drama has aired. 

Presumably, the script will only have slight changes compared to the novel and therefore would be considered a spoiler.

So for once, you won't hear me moan about those darn scriptwriters butchering yet another novel ? ? ? 

hahaha so may butchers lately i might say

vesca:

So far this drama is amazing in terms of production quality, acting, costumes, music and so unique with its dark climate... I am wondering how many assassins they really send to the Gong residence. It might be not just these 3 girls. Also the internal political struggle in the Gong family and young generation fight for power will be interesting to watch...
Atm both male leads got his own assassin wife to be ;) things for sure won't be pretty in the future...
Who is really behind Wofeng? There are so many unknowns about the plot - we can only sit and watch it!

There are many areas to explore in this drama.  Even if we are given 40 episodes I don't think we will get enough of it.

Sakura808:

Nooo how am I supposed to know the ending if the novel isn't even out yet lol

Hahaha lol!! I'm so here for this too!