MDL Drama Page[/URL]

The drama is based on a novel by Kishi Yusuke of the same name. Ohno will play Enomoto Kei, an employee at a major security firm who solves the tricks behind locked doors. He is described as having a calm and cool demeanor, but has an eccentric obsession with locks and keys. Rather than solving the cases, he is more interested in breaking the puzzle of the sealed rooms.--FujiTV

[U]Cast

Ohno Satoshi as Enomoto Kei
Toda Erika as Aoto Junko

Who plans to watch it? I'm sure Arashi(?) fans will jump at this.
hmmmmmmmm...not so sure at the mo ^_^
wrote: Toda Erika chosen as the heroine for Ohno Satoshi?s upcoming drama

As we reported previously, Arashi?s Ohno Satoshi will star in the next ?Getsu9″ drama ?Kagi no Kakatta Heya?, and today, it was announced that Toda Erika has been chosen as the heroine for the drama. This will be the first time for Ohno and Toda to co-star with each other, and also, the first time for Toda to play the role of a lawyer.

This drama tells the story of a protagonist, Enomoto Kei (Ohno) who is obsessed with keys and locks, and solves the mysteries related to cases that happened behind closed doors. Toda will play a rookie lawyer named Aoto Junko. Toda?s role is that of a very pure and positive girl, where she takes actions by instinct, thus sometimes saying astounding things, causesing trouble for people around her. The story starts where Junko offers Enomoto help to solve an incident that happened behind closed doors, when she happens to see Enomoto easily unlock a heavy vault door.

Toda commented, ?While many mystery dramas are being made recently, I am also looking forward as a viewer to see what future developments there will be in this drama.?

?Kagi no Kakatta Heya? will start airing in April on Fuji TV (every Monday at 9:00 pm).

Source & Image: Oricon

Yeah! Toda and O-chan! Sounds like a really awesome drama for me...

BTW I've added it to the drama list but it isn't shown on the recent dramas-part at the mainpage of MDL. Why?
Ohno!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
bennyost wrote: Yeah! Toda and O-chan! Sounds like a really awesome drama for me...

BTW I've added it to the drama list but it isn't shown on the recent dramas-part at the mainpage of MDL. Why?

To be honest, I'm not sure how that works since I've noticed that too.
can't wait for this. Ohno looks so cool XD
Nobody's talking about this drama? Even I as an Anti-Ohno-Satoshi-person can't help but find him cute in this drama. And I WISH they'd show the backstage footage of the fourth episode. When he was lying on the floor and then, "And now DO NOT blink! Do NOT move or jump!" xD' (This is not considered a spoiler.. :P)
I'll watch after it finish airing...I'm fond of detective drama so i won't missed this one:-)
I really really loved this show, but not for the mystery part (even though the first episode was amazing, and the fourth not bad). I'm a little bit sceptical : how can there be so many locked room cases in so few time in the area of Tokyo???!!!) Well, as i already said somewhere else before, the good point of this show is the relationship between the characters, and especially the two young leads. I'm not really fond of Toda, but I like positive characters like Aoto, even if she could become a little bit boring. Most of all, like everybody I think, i totally adore Enomoto. I really like his clumsiness in human relationship, which give us some priceless scenes(episode 3 was great). And his concerns about Aoto are really cute. I'm looking forward the next episodes, hope there will be more scenes like these. I won't say more even if I really want it, cause I don't want to spoil for those who haven't seen it yet (hope i didn't say too much already). I don't really have any opinion about Aoto's boss, I find him a little bit useless, except for the some funny parts. Hope things will change about him. I said I loved this show, but I'm not sure I would have said the same some mounths ago : I admit i've become addicted to Ohno-san for some weeks, and he conveys a very touching character in this show. but the plots are not so original, and might become repetitive. I hope they will find other ways of dealing with locked rooms cases when so many mystery dramas are airing at the moment (like Mikeneko holmes, really funny, and Ataru, with a more original plot).
Just watched Episode 5. I was really looking forward to it, but it's the same as all the other episodes before it. T_T I wish they'd do something different once in a while. It'll get boring.. :( (Aoto's boss really IS useless. ;))
I think it just gets better with each episode - because enomoto is being pictured much more than the other characters O.O He's just too cute (ep4 - because it's interesting ^^) I have a problem with aoto - because she's really ugly in those suits... in ep 5 you see that she's actually quite good looking in plain clothes but the clothes she wears at work is just (-.-;) plus she seems a little bit awkward around the other two Apart from this i really like this drama - i also think that they should change the contents of the episodes a little bit (but as shown in a short sequel of ep 5 i think that something interesting is about to happen ^^)
Yes I hope for something really interesting to happen, too. :D I actually like Aoto. She's way better than her boss and kind of cute (for example when she was trying to tidy up her room before anyone entered). :)
I just started watching this mostly because of Toda and I am really enjoying it. I do hope they do something different with the cases just so it doesn't get boring but I am really happy I decided to give this a try.
Yesterday when I checked Episode 6 was still raw, but I guess the subs will be there when I watch it tonight. Looking forward to it! Yay. :D
DC has a subbed 6th ep. now...just saying lol