Anyone here wants to post theory/analysis regarding in Keizoku 2 SPEC?
Some of the scenes were left unanswered though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]691[/ATTACH]

Can't wait for the upcoming movie and special next year 2013 ! Oh well, the last chapter and hopefully, it'll have a good ending or.. if ever, to have an explanation from previous drama/movie.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]690[/ATTACH]
I watched it long ago..but I can't remember every episode..but I know that I like it:) I'll try to re-watch this again before watching the movie:) But I think I like the Keizuko more:p
ive watched spec twice
I'm gonna rewatch it again when the last chapter ends.. I will view and have an analysis of other possibilities. Seriously though, it confused me from the very beginning and really don't know what's going on.. some might think that Keizoku 2 SPEC is just an episodic mystery drama but it's more than that.. "Not your-typical-drama" as they say. :) Some blogs I've read said that the director had left some clues behind.. like in the very last scene in final episode.. "Why Toma is smiling and did she really summon Ninomae?" and etc..
im liking it alot. ep 5 currently.
erika toda is also doign an excellent job in this one, also looking really attractive
I love her acting here, she really pretty much embraces her role doing and being "gross, big-eater, face maker, nerd" and etc. I don't know if it's me or her, but it took a courage for an actress to act like that.
going to watch the sp and then the movie finished ep 10, it was a little frustrating. not sure if it was the subs or not, but in the last scene, the memory changer briefly mentioned a spec being able to change into a gun. im not sure if that was subtitled wrongly and he meant the spec was able to give him a gun (the machine gun) if the spec was the machine gun, they did not resolve that. if the spec gave him the gun, then i can accept that maybe the time slower took that person who gave him the gun out. edit on rewatching the scene, pretty sure the subs are wrong. and he seemed to say, how conveinent it is that a spec user can hand me a gun easily. furthermore there was a visaulization of the speedy spec user moving away after handing him the gun, so he was not the gun per say
be back to discuss in more detail once i finish the sp and movie. pretty cofnident that they will close the story up well. they have done an excellent job with script writing up till now
felt the end (movie) was kinda poor and unnecessary disappointing end. they dragged it too long and just made it more silly and less sharp
lunarlegend_03 wrote: Anyone here wants to post theory/analysis regarding in Keizoku 2 SPEC?
Some of the scenes were left unanswered though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]691[/ATTACH]

Can't wait for the upcoming movie and special next year 2013 ! Oh well, the last chapter and hopefully, it'll have a good ending or.. if ever, to have an explanation from previous drama/movie.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]690[/ATTACH]

lunarlegend_03 wrote: I'm gonna rewatch it again when the last chapter ends.. I will view and have an analysis of other possibilities. Seriously though, it confused me from the very beginning and really don't know what's going on.. some might think that Keizoku 2 SPEC is just an episodic mystery drama but it's more than that.. "Not your-typical-drama" as they say. :)

Some blogs I've read said that the director had left some clues behind.. like in the very last scene in final episode.. "Why Toma is smiling and did she really summon Ninomae?" and etc..

yeah, the movie summed it up quite well. it wrapped things up, but the movie itself wasnt too exciting

lunarlegend_03 wrote: I love her acting here, she really pretty much embraces her role doing and being "gross, big-eater, face maker, nerd" and etc. If it's me or her, it took a courage for an actress to act like that.

yep. she did well. she won leading actress that year.
@ Bannie : the end of the movie was probably a little weird (well, in a different kind of ways from the entire serie...), but that's maybe because they just want to make us feel frustrated to be sure we're going to see the 2 next movies (SPEC ~Close~) which are supposed to air this fall.
There are more SPEC movies? :OO If so, YAY!!!
SumiTheCat wrote: yes, there are :

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03/more-details-on-upcoming-spec-movie-revealed/

Thanks for the news! I'll be waiting! :DD