The official website for Katsuhide Motoki’s Subete wa Kimi ni Aeta kara, the Japanese remake of 2003's British romantic comedy, Love Actually, has been updated with a YouTube embed of the film’s new trailer. It will be released this year in November. I can't wait for it to be released and subs!

Looks promising!!! I'm definitely going to put it on my waiting list ^^ Thanks for the info!!! Now all we have to do is wait...
Looks good! And I like "Love Actually"! :)
Love Actually is one of my favorite movies ever!! I will definitely watch this one!!!

Let's see how will Japan remake a British film.
Aphrodity wrote: Let's see how will Japan remake a British film.

This, especially considering how often people tend to complain about Western remakes of Japanese movies haha! But the trailer looks really nice :)!! I assume they will not include the ~body double~ couple in this version XD
I am sure it won't be as good as the original but since Tamaki Hiroshi and Honda Tsubasa are one of the leads in this; I am looking forward to it. Maybe Japan's remake won't be bad after all.
This looks very interesting. I hope it will be subbed, but we will probably have a long wait. lol
ohhh... added on the lists!!!