I am looking for the name of a Kdrama where a woman is a PD of variety shows and is about to be fired. She is ggiven one last chance by her boss. Meanwhile, the ML is a famous actor who decides to help her by appearing on the variety show.

In one episode, she is shown doing a chicken dance and is accused by the show's audience of taking up too much time.

Your help is appreciated.

Is it Uncontrollably Fond ? Your descriptions match the drama's synopsis

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, no. Bae Suzy, I can always remember due to her excellent acting.

dfuller:

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, no. Bae Suzy, I can always remember due to her excellent acting.

Love Is for Suckers 

LouM:

Love Is for Suckers 

Firstly, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, it is not the show I am looking for. That is my fault because...

Ah, I left out an important detail... she is casting a celebrity movie(?) star in her reality TV show who has known her for quite some time. She is the producer of the show. There is a scene were they sit in a field in school desks with others. She is accused of "hogging the camera" by Netizens afterwards She did some "chicken dance" also.

Her reality TV show must be successful or she will be fired.

But thank you. I actually have added your show reply to "Plan to watch".

dfuller:

Firstly, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, it is not the show I am looking for. That is my fault because...

Ah, I left out an important detail... she is casting a celebrity movie(?) star in her reality TV show who has known her for quite some time. She is the producer of the show. There is a scene were they sit in a field in school desks with others. She is accused of "hogging the camera" by Netizens afterwards She did some "chicken dance" also.

Her reality TV show must be successful or she will be fired.

But thank you. I actually have added your show reply to "Plan to watch".

Our Beloved Summer 

ah it's not the one i send above either i think,sorry my bad.Cant think of anything else that fits.Hope you find it

I haven't watched this but could it be: The Producers

Sam:

I haven't watched this but could it be: The Producers

Thanks for the reply. Ah, the FL is the failing producer that is about to be fired if she doesn't produce a hit.  She persuades a celebrity to join the dating pool.

dfuller:

Thanks for the reply. Ah, the FL is the failing producer that is about to be fired if she doesn't produce a hit.  She persuades a celebrity to join the dating pool.

Is it a short web drama or a full length drama? Also are you sure it’s a K-drama? It sounds familiar though 

Popcxqueen:

Is it a short web drama or a full length drama? Also are you sure it’s a K-drama? It sounds familiar though 

I remembered some more details of the show.

To answyer your first question before,

Full length K-drama between 12 and 16 episodes IIRC. At least, I believe this to be the case.

The Detail that I do remember from the synopsis was that the FL was always lucky early in life, became a PD where she is currently failing. Of course, she is approaching 30 and has been unlucky in her career for abouit the last ten years. She is given one  last chance to produce a successful show. The ML, IIRC, is a celebrity who she gets to appear on the new dating(?) or reality(?) show. He was the unlucky one when young and then became successful as a celebrity. I believe the ML portrays an actor.

No search engine is helping me out here. And I have run through my list of Kdrama's I've watched and not found it.

EDIT: It is not Netflix's "Frankly Speaking". I just ruled that one out.

It sounds very familiar to me, like I’ve watched it before, but I’ve also gone through all of the k-dramas I’ve seen and it’s not there. Maybe it’s from another country?

Popcxqueen:

It sounds very familiar to me, like I’ve watched it before, but I’ve also gone through all of the k-dramas I’ve seen and it’s not there. Maybe it’s from another country?

Definitely a Kdrama. I too have gone through the entirety of my lists. 

She was the popular successful person in school and college with the good luck, the ML was not, him having the bad luck. After college, he became a popular celebrity while the FL struggled at her job as a writer/PD(?).  He became some sort of celebrity and she sank into obscurity. The ML did try to help her from time to time and everyone wondered why. Finally, the FL is given one last shot to produce a show and he ends up on her show. During one scene, it looks like they are on a football (soccer to us Americans) field with student desks. During one break, the ML is talking to another woman, where the woman asks the FL to do a dance - turns out she dances like a chicken. The FL also shows up in the show as a filler - much like Frankly Speaking - and the fans of the ML accuse her of trying to hog the camera away from him.

I'd say, a reversal of fortune between the ML & FL. For the life of me? I can't remember.

Oh, and thanks again :)

It is one of those shows where several channels produce the same concept around the same time, I'm betting. Frankly speaking is similar, if my memory serves me right. I hope I am not confusing two shows, but I do think that I am not.