I'm interested in korean dramas where the female lead gets hurt somehow (and maybe the male lead will take care of her, but it's not strong a preference.)
Sorry if there was a question about it already, I only saw this with male leads. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention enough.
Here are some dramas with slightly spoiler-ish reasons why I am suggesting them. I dont know if they will fit into what you are looking for...

City Hunter (spoiler .................................................main girl is shot at one point)
Capitol scandal (spoiler...............................................tortured)
Bridal Mask (spoiler.......................................................tortured and shot)
Princess Man (spoiler..................................................shot by an arrow)
Innocent man (spoiler....................................................car crash, she has some neurological problems)
King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang (spoiler..............................beaten and tortured and some more =O)
Missing you (spoiler.......................................................raped as a girl)
Scent of a Woman (illness)
Secret (has a hard time in prison)
That Winter, The Wind Blows (blind)
Empress Ki (injured a few times?)
Thank you for the answers! ^_^ I will look into them.