I am currently watching the ongoing drama, "My Unfamiliar Family" and I am loving it. 

Can you please recommend some similar dramas, where the story mainly focuses around family, friendship genre instead of romance being the main story. 

Goodbye to Goodbye is all about family, and the growth of a fascinating friendship between two women brought together in a most unlikely way.

ONE SPRING NIGHT 

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN 

COME AND HUG ME 

REUNITED WORLDS 

Try:

• Ugly Alert
  • Super Family
  • My Golden Life
  • What Happened to My Family
  • Five Enough
  • Life is Beautiful
  • All is Well (China) 
  • 1 Liter of Tears (Japan) 
  • Love Now (taiwan) 
  • My Daughter, Seo Young
  • Good Doctor
  • Father is Strange
  • What Happens to My Family?
  • Ojakgyo Brother

Reply 1988 is good centered around different families and friendships.

Vincenzo es un drama de acción y comedia que se puede ver en familia, también pueden ver Racket Boys.

emaureeng:

I asked for family drama recommendations a few months ago. Here's a link to that topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum/62735-family-dramas-or-family-equivalent

Thank you for the link,   I am going to bookmark it because it has a list of shows of what I have also been looking for the drama's 40 or more in length Weekend/Daily Drama's.  Looking at it there are few I have never heard of!

House of Bluebird - it is mainly a family drama with business, many comedy moments, but also dramatic moments and a friendship/romance.