Hi everyone , I hope you and your family is ok .  I recently find in an old hardisk a punch of old japanese drama I loved and I realized that I'm watching only mystery or thriller drama which of course I love but now I want to discover new category of drama . 

I search for 3 differents types of Korean drama (maybe chinese ,but no japanese) : 

1) Comics , funny : I saw a marathon of  The Boy Next Door  on youtube and I love this show . It's the totally opposite of what I'm usually watching but I fall in love , it was short , really funny and it's look like a manga but with real people . If you know something who look like this one please tell me !!! But even others if it's funny. 

2) Weird teacher or bad students: On my old hardisk I found drama like Dragon Zakura   , Gokusen   , HAMMER SESSION!  (I really loved this one, so if you have a korean drama like this one please tell me ) and I'm searching korean drama like those . About a teacher (who maybe not one) and with different methode of teaching , helping is student who maybe are bad student but the teacher help them and win they trust . The only korean drama i found was Class of Lies   I like it even if not totally what I'm searching   .

3) Fantasy drama : really totaly different of the two others xD , I just want people fighting with their powers, with mystical creatures, ghost . I watched "Fighter of the Destiny " and really love it . It's one of the fews chinese drama I watched but I really love it . I know they do a drama call "The Untamed " from a manga I love so maybe I will watch it . I watch Goblin  (even if more focus of the love story and I usually hate love story but this one was funny) , also  A Korean Odyssey  that I love , Hotel del Luna  , really love it too so different of what I'm used to , so deep , I cry a lot . If you have something like that I will be glad to watch .  I also watched a long time ago Kamen Rider Kiva , a cheap power rangers but it was really funny xD , I'm not excepting korean to do those sort of drama but who knows . 

I also see a lot of drama with the hero with a power and try to solve a mystery , like I Hear Your Voice ,While You Were Sleeping  and The Game: Towards Zero (I really love this one) . It's similare of what I'm used to watch and that not suppose to be the point of this post but If you have some interresting drama I'm take it :) .

I don't except to find a drama with thoses 3 categories not even 2 . If you think of a drama while reading this post please feel free to write it :) . Thank you to read my long post and have a nice day or night depends when you will read this post :) .

Have you seen any of the following:

Come and Hug Me

Mystic Pop Up Bar

Tale of the Nine-Tailed

My Girlfriend is an Alien

Thank you newbiefan , I already what Tal of the nine tailed , it was ok , I will watch the other your suggest me :)

Thank you Ahjumemshie  for the article , I see a lot of Kdrama I already watched but It's a good list