• Was it Love?
  • Love alarm
  • Orange marmalade
  • Pinocchio
  • Dr. romantic
  • Love in the moonlight
  • Romance is a bonus book
 Yukina Aizawa:

wow thank you for "Extraordinary You" , I didn't know there were a drama like W . Definitly see this one

Extraordinary You is actually the only series that has grown on me AFTER I've watched it. I keep thinking about it, and how unusual it was, and how great the characters were. The music is awesome and I listen to it very often, so awesome.

It embodies both your dreams and nightmares, in a sense, wrapped in a  beautiful salad.

Thank you Arnia , wow I can see it's really hit you :) . 

Momochan , Indeed , I read the synopsy of "love alarm" and seems really original but I'm affraid to watch him because I'm not a big fan of only love story . Does is still worth it ? 

I saw pinochio and love it , indeed I love the originality of the pinochio disease and the storyline is really interresting .

I read the synopsi of Mr. Hiragii's Classroom and it's seems really cool , definitly put on my watch list .

Thanks everyone

I feel like Misaeng is much different from the typical K-dramas I've watched.  It's not a love story nor there is much (if any) romance in it.  But it's a quality show with great writing and characters.  It's certainly not for everybody but if you're looking to change it up a bit and watch something that isn't a romance or family drama, etc, Misaeng is a good option.

Thank you ChrisB for the recommendation , indeed the synopsis seems original .  I will put it on my list :)

Late to the list:

Another Miss Oh    

The Beauty Inside   

btw. the same actress, the wonderful Seo Hyun Jin. She kills it in both those series.

I just finish extraordinary you and love it , definitly creative and touching .