I remember watching a k-drama years ago, when viki was still free and awesome. It was a classic.

Here was the premise of the show:

There was a girl, well a lady (protagonist) who was ended up home-staying or something with a native South Korean family.  

The family had a male doctor in the family - the son of the head of the family I think. The protagonist girl  had a "love-hate" relationship with the doctor.  The doctor also had an older sister who had a daughter of out-of-wedlock I believe.

Anyways,  the k-drama revolved around the doctor son and the protagonist lady. Also, the doctor’s sister had a love interest - the father of her child, who happened to be a chaebol’s son or something.  The chaelbol’s son was trying to woo back the doctor’s older sis, even tho he kinda ditch here years ago because his rich father did not approve the relationship back in the day.

it struck me as a family k-drama, and our protagonist lady was ultimately some kind of a positive driving force in all the relationships in the show.

If someone knows the name - that’s be great. I don’t recall much else besides this. Thanks