Korean Screen published this list in April.  How many have you seen?  And what do you think of the list?

100 Greatest Korean Films (100-51)

100 Greatest Korean Films (50-1)

The list is also on MDL (thanks to Yoongified): https://mydramalist.com/list/4q6qgQg1

I've seen 43/100 so far, and I think it's a good list.

I have seen Parasite (but I would rather not, it had bad ending for me). I plan to watch My Sassy Girl and that is all. I don't plan to watch any other movie from that list. 

Korean movies are probably not my cup of tea, I rather watch japanese movies or korean dramas. :) 

About 20%, and I watched over 300 Kmovies, did I get it all wrong? 

well i cant remember the story of the ones I watched

Floki:

About 20%, and I watched over 300 Kmovies, did I get it all wrong? 

It depends, did you like most of them?  If so, then I guess you chose well.  I'm sure there are more than 100 good Korean movies.

But anyway there are a lot of good movies on the Korean Screen list, so hopefully you'll find more good movies to watch.

Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to use that list as a reference a lot in the future.

For some reason I thought The Housemaid is going to be no. 1

kura2ninja:

Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to use that list as a reference a lot in the future.

For some reason I thought The Housemaid is going to be no. 1

The Housemaid is more popular among Korean critics.  For example, The Housemaid was #1 in the KOFA poll (tied with Aimless Bullet and The March of Fools), and #2 in the Film2.0 poll (behind Aimless Bullet).  The Korean Screen poll is an international poll, and I guess a lot of non-Korean critics haven't seen The Housemaid.

mjf314:

It depends, did you like most of them?  If so, then I guess you chose well.  I'm sure there are more than 100 good Korean movies.

But anyway there are a lot of good movies on the Korean Screen list, so hopefully you'll find more good movies to watch.

Yes of course, I was only joking and even though I am not sure if I liked most of them, I don't regret watching them as it helped develop my own knowledge of the Korean cinema. 

There are and because of that list I was able to add some to my Plan to watch list, so that's great!

from this list https://mydramalist.com/list/4q6qgQg1 - I watched 7/98
I think i'm not into the movie
more to the drama.

but again, I  dont think i'm going to watch movie / drama more than 5 yrs old (2015 and below)