What is your favorite steamy Kdrama - just wrapped up Oh My Venus and Her Perfect Life and looking for more like this - electric chemistry between the leads, heathy/adult relationships and a good romance - can be a rom-com or adventure or whatever.  What do recommend? (and don't tell me What Wrong with Secretary Kim - couldn't even get through the first episode)

• Another oh Haeyoung - a lot of bumpy and unhealthy relationship bits at the start but towards the end I just adored the leads. 
  • 1% of something (2016) - this had a lot of unhealthy overbearing ML machosism, but the FL handled him like the perfect mature lady anyone could imagine
  • Something in the rain - it was perfect and the chemistry was hot steamy until the last half when the writing went downhill

My secret romance - i found it good

One Spring Night - best. You have a very realistic couple with wonderful moments. 

Something in the Rain - Also a very good drama when it comes to couple moments. Granted though the family is quite something so behold your nerve but the couple scenes are the best out of all kdrama land productions :) 

Romantic drama with sexual intimacy (no violence or sad dramas)https://mydramalist.com/list/LQJ77Nw3

Though still airing (has a couple of episodes left), Nevertheless is very steamy.