I'm looking for dramas that have the theme of "prince" or ML being rescued (or sth like it) by a girl and then he ended up with another girl thinking that she is the one that rescued him. Similar plot was in Mr Queen or She Was Pretty

It doesn't have to be a kdrama

Im not looking for fishtails if they dont have that kind of plot;)

Maleate:
I'm looking for dramas that have the theme of "prince" or ML being rescued (or sth like it) by a girl and then he ended up with another girl thinking that she is the one that rescued him.

The Princess Wei Young. The ML is a prince and the FL is a princess from another kingdom but she has to hide her true identity in the ML's kingdom. At one point the SFL tricks the ML into thinking she saved his life when it was actually the FL. The FL also tries to take credit for other things the FL does that help the ML. Due to the scheming of the SML, the ML is forced to marry the SFL at one point in order to save the FL so he sort of "ends up with" her for a while. He is eventually freed from that situation and he and the FL are together in the end. 

• Rooftop Prince?
  • FIght My Way - not rescue per se, but the FL lead cooked something for ML for encouragement but another girl took the credit