Really looking for a kdrama in which both the leads (fl and ml) are pretty shy. Not the nerdy, glasses shy though, they're more introverted and at first, both aren't interested in love/relationships. Somehow, they cross paths and fall for each other. It starts from friends to lovers. Please please recommend me a kdrama or a k-movie that could be the nearest fit for this scenario. Even if it's not korean, feel free to drop the suggestions! Thankyou

I've been searching for this type of plot for SO long but I really just can't find it. Either the fl is too goofy and immature or either the ml is just a bad boy which is why he doesn't socialize much. 

The only one I can think of which is kinda close is a Jmovie called From Me to You. The movie is based on a manga Kimi Ni Todoke. I haven't read it, but watched the anime, which was much better than the movie and if you like watching anime I 'd say give it a try. 

I think you should try asking for the recommendations here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum there is no guarantee people will reply, but there is a bigger chance than this place . 

In Moment at 18 they are both pretty shy.    Can't remember if they started out as just friends.  I think so.  It's worth watching, if that's the genre you like.

It also has the awesome Kim Sun Young as the girl's mother.  By far, my favorite K-drama supporting actress.   You might know her from Crash Landing on You.   She plays one of the North Korean ahjummas, the loudest one. 

Meg:

The only one I can think of which is kinda close is a Jmovie called From Me to You. The movie is based on a manga Kimi Ni Todoke. I haven't read it, but watched the anime, which was much better than the movie and if you like watching anime I 'd say give it a try. 

I think you should try asking for the recommendations here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum there is no guarantee people will reply, but there is a bigger chance than this place . 

Thanks!

Maybe Do You Like Brahms, the ML and FL are both introverts. It’s not in High School though but University.

Rien:

Maybe Do You Like Brahms, the ML and FL are both introverts. It’s not in High School though but University.

Thanks! 

Maybe When The Weather Is Fine, both Leads are introverted. It's not set in high school but they were in the same class in high school, so through the episodes some flashbacks from the past appear.  It has more of a calm slow pace and the romance is very slowburn too. 

The taiwanese Movie Starry Starry Night maybe. The Leads are both introverted and feel lonely and their lives. They are around the age of 13 so it's more middle school than high school. 

The Movies Cry Me A Sad River and Student A come maybe close. They also deal with school bullying of the FL or both Leads.

Nobuta Wo Produce is an older japanese drama also with a bullying theme. The ML is outwardly popular but inwardly unsure, bored, scared and lonely. The FL is quiet and gloomy.

Also the Webtoon Seasons Of Blossom gets a K-Drama Adaptation. The Airing Date is unknown yet but I think/hope it will come out somewhere in 2022. It's free to read on Webtoon too. Each Season(spring,summer,autumn,winter) has it's own main couple. First two stories are set in high school.

In Spring the FL is pretty and good in school but doesn't really stand up that much for herself. The ML is quiet and games a lot but voices his opinion when he needs to. She pretends to have a crush on him since her best friend likes the guy, that likes FL. It has a fake dating plot(both agree to that), that's how they get to know each other and become friends and devolop feelings.

In Summer the FL is more introverted and is always alone. The ML appears popular, charismatic and nice but no one really knows him and he doesn't share anything about himself. They both kinda become friends and get closer. The story is more sad though.