I think I realized my fave genre is slice of life. After watching yumi's cells i realized i loved it so much because it portrayed a super ordinary, relatable love story and overall depiction of yumi's life. I'm also currently watching Work Later, Drink Now and its also super amazing, relatable and funny. Please recommend me more slice of life dramas!! :-) 

Some romance with a slice of life vibe: You Are My Glory, Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, One Spring Night, Lovestruck in the City, She Would Never Know.  Then there’s Chocolate which is technically a romance/hospital drama but it’s got a lot of real life relatable stories.  And a none romance I liked is Navillera. 

Saygo :

ou!! would you say age of youth 2 is worth watching? i rly like the first one but i'm hesitant about the 2nd, what are your thoughts? :-) 

Difficult to say what is a "slice of life" really, but maybe these are what you're looking for:

My Father is Strange    

My Golden Life    

But those are quite heavy, but family drama with great stories.

Kim Ji Young: Born 1982 - a movie. Possible postpartum depression, the pressures of being a woman, all the little things that just add up... It is not thrilling, or fast or racy, just a brief, honest dalliance with going from working, to married and motherhood then trying to get back into the workforce.

ArniA:

Difficult to say what is a "slice of life" really, but maybe these are what you're looking for:

My Father is Strange    

My Golden Life    

But those are quite heavy, but family drama with great stories.

Agree with My Father is Strange. :)
I would also suggest to try, What Happens to My Family. 

I checked your watchlist and the reply series is  good slice of life same goes for hospital playlist!

I personally think Because This is My First Life has the same vibes as Yumi's Cells. It's a good combination of romcom and slice of life

Work Later, Drink Now