Name top 3 dramas for year 2021 (may start in 2020 and overlap into 2021)

Mine:

#1: Squid Game
#2: Vincenzo
#3: Mr. Queen

1. Vincenzo
  2.  Squid Game
  3. Kingdom: Ashin of the North

LOL ... just realised I've spent most of 2021 watching stuff from earlier years.

It feels like I didn't watch that much 2021 stuff. Nothing was really my favourite tbh :/

I guess Second Husband (still airing) The Penthouse (seasons 2-3) and Voice 4: Judgment Hour? 

Hmm, finished seven 2021 dramas and dropped three 2021 dramas 

1) Move to Heaven
2) Sell Your Haunted House 
3) D.P.

My top 3 2021 dramas

1. My Name
  2. A tale of 1000 stars
  3. At a distance, spring is green. 
 Stuffed Cat:
  1. Vincenzo
  2.  Squid Game
  3. Kingdom: Ashin of the North

LOL ... just realised I've spent most of 2021 watching stuff from earlier years.

Kingdom: Ashin of the North is a movie, isn't it? Well they call it "drama special", but in my books it's simply a spinoff movie. I liked it a lot, but maybe we need a movie category, I think Space Sweepers should be somewhere :)

ArniA:

Kingdom: Ashin of the North is a movie, isn't it? Well they call it "drama special", but in my books it's simply a spinoff movie. I liked it a lot, but maybe we need a movie category, I think Space Sweepers should be somewhere :)

Hmmm, maybe. But whilst I've watched loads of stuff this year, this thread made me realise only three were actually released in 2021 ... and as it's on my 'Completed' list as a drama, I figured it counted.

ArniA:

I liked it too but I didn't really consider it as a top 3 drama since it was only a special, although I rated it highly since I enjoyed the Kingdom series overall

1. Hometown Cha cha cha

2. Law school

3. Doom at your service

1. Mr Queen
  2. Beyond Evil
  3. Youth of May

If you count only dramas, then I have two(only completed 3). But I can add a movie to make it 3.

Vincenzo 
Sell Your Haunted House 
and the 3rd one is the movie Waiting For Rain which is one of my all-time favorites.

And if the ongoing Melancholia goes the way I expect it to be, it'll surely topple everything above(It's a noona romance after all).

1.  A tale of 1000 stars

2. Word of honor 

3. I promised you the moon 

1. D.P.

2. Vincenzo

3.  My name

1.My Name

2.Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

3.Mr. Queen

1. Hospital Playlist S02

2. Yumi's Cells

3. Vincenzo