Hello All,

Been watching Kdrama for a while now but this is my first post on the forum. Heirs is on the US Netflix with       the title of Inheritors.

This show is defiantly worth watching though it had flaws. The first several episodes are set in California and    are excellent. When the story goes to Korea it loses some of the energy and simplicity. In Korea there is constant complexity and conflict, much like American soap operas. As the show nears the last few episodes it gets better. The various troubles and drama are brought to a conclusion. While my opinion is that the ending is soft/ incomplete it is better then many Kdramas where the viewer is left hanging without answers.

Kim Mi Kyung performance as  Eun Sang’s mute mom was very good.

Kim Woo Bin was excellent as the bad boy Choi Young Do Though it was hard to believe him as a 18 year old student.

Park Shin Hye was also excellent as the female lead Go Eun Sang. Her character had the saddest most heartbroken look on her face for the longest amount of screen time then I've ever seen in a Kdrama.  And that says alot.
Finally, I would of liked to have seen a little bit more overall more romance and a more Intimate relationship between Go Eun Sang and Kim Tan.

I give the show 7.5/10 rating. I would of given it an 8 or more but I think Kim Tan was disrespecting Go Eun Sang buy how he was always ordering her to do things in a harsh manner.

That drama had one of the most evil parents ever!  That's a show that I revisit portions of periodically.