So it's december again, the weather is terrible, i've been in bed for 4 days straight because I can't find the motivation to go out and I really can't decide on what to watch !

I used to watch a lot of dramas but these past 2 years, I sort of drifted away, tired of seeing the same tropes over and over again. -which means I've probably missed a LOT of good dramas-

I'm asking you guys out there to recommend me 3 to 5 dramas you found hilarious and feel like the ones you'd get back to if feeling a bit gloomy or recommend to a depressed friend. More than feel good dramas I'm really looking for ones that really go out of their way to make you laugh.

the ones I rewatch constantly and am actually a bit bored of rewatching are :

Marriage, Not Dating

Cheese in the Trap

Jealousy Incarnate

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

Another Miss Oh

Eulachacha Waikiki - pretty sure most people have heard of this already but I didn't see it in your list, the humor is very over the top/slapstick

Zombie Detective - must-watch for Choi Jin Hyuk fans, it was a short drama but it was so fun watching him as a zombie xD

Spring Turns to Spring - fun body swap drama without romance 

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol - Rich girl loses her fortune and moves to a small town by the coast. Runs into ml who is a total sweetheart. Very lighthearted and cute.

Mary Stayed Out All Night - Fl opposes to the arranged marriage her father has planned for her. She enlists the help of an indie singer to pose as her husband in order to fool her father. Also very lighthearted and a fun watch.

Mr Queen - Laugh out loud funny. Is about a male chef who travels through time and ends up in the body of a young queen. 

Perfume - Is about a depressed and underappreciated housewife who recieves a perfume that turns her into her 20 year old self again. Also very very funny, lighthearted and cute.

True Beauty - A young girl with an acne problem learns how to do makeup and starts a new school. Kind of silly, but aso very sweet.

Honestly, I'm feeling very similar to you atm so I feel you!

Some dramas that have made me laugh are Her Private Life and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim - lots of slapstick scenes though some more melancholy scenes dealing with backstory towards the end - but I have very low tolerance for sadness and I coped! Vincenzo has lots of action scenes so it's not exactly fluffy but it is also SO funny and is probably my top drama of all time. Total escapism. Recently, Dali and the Cocky Prince is also fantastic - there are some stressful moments because the FL's life just seems so awful a lot of the time but also a lot of humour and a beautiful romance. All of these have guaranteed happy endings.

Chief Kim (aka Good Manager).  I finished this a few days ago and can't get it out of my mind.  So many funny scenes and all of the characters were so well-written.  You'll see a lot of actors from other shows in this one.