Hi, can anyone recommend dramas where there is equal amount of ACTION and ROMANCE

*Main leads (both) SMART AND PROFESSIONALS

*good amount of romance and kisses

*it will bonus if their is sexual tension

*couple work as TEAM (no breakup or misunderstanding)

*action doesn’t mean physically fighting , it can be medical, law or any profession

Any country

EXAMPLES

Dramas that I love of same scenario are

1. you are all surrounded

2. Lawless lawyer

3. While you were sleeping

4. My strange hero

5. The k2(little romance)

6. Bring it on ghost

7. Descendant of sun

8. Dr. Romantic 2 (very little romance but still nice)

9. Blood (sort of )

10. Suspicious partners

These dramas has equal amounts of action and romance , their relationship are supportive and trustworthy, no stupid misunderstanding or breakups.

Please please RECOMMEND , ANY COUNTRY, old or new

Thank you

Rien:

Maybe:

Thank you for recommendation but already seen and loved them

e8p3rt:

I immediately thought of Vincenzo.

I wouldn't say it's especially big on either action or romance, but it had a fair amount, especially if you count courtroom-style antics. And the romantic tension gradually builds between the two main lawyers (and without any messy business involving cheating, love triangles, or whatnot).

I would try asking in Recommendations, as well.

I agree.  Good summary.

Vincenzo was the first title that came to mind for me, too.  

My first thoughts were:

Healer

Her Private Life

He Is Psychometric (ok ML is a not particularly book smart or professional but he makes up for it in other ways)

newbiefan:

My first thoughts were:

Healer

Her Private Life

He Is Psychometric (ok ML is a not particularly book smart or professional but he makes up for it in other ways)

Where is action in 'her private life'?  I also don't think that there is any team work.

If you look at the brief it says " *action doesn’t mean physically fighting , it can be medical, law or any profession". The profession this time happens to revolve around an art gallery and a kPop star.

They work together as a team to put on the big art show that the ML's brother and mother participate in. They work together to build a table for Choi Da In (media artist, short hair). Their team work is in the little things as well as the big things.

DavisLoret:

Where is action in 'her private life'?  I also don't think that there is any team work.

And there’s also some minor fighting involved. Anyway the owner of this thread already watched this drama.

newbiefan:

If you look at the brief it says " *action doesn’t mean physically fighting , it can be medical, law or any profession". The profession this time happens to revolve around an art gallery and a kPop star.

They work together as a team to put on the big art show that the ML's brother and mother participate in. They work together to build a table for Choi Da In (media artist, short hair). Their team work is in the little things as well as the big things.

Yeah, well I regard it mainly as a romcom.

My Name

Arsenal Military Academy (No kissing scenes tho)

Healer and Vincenzo are what foremost comes to mind as dramas that are this AND well-written too. Enjoy! ?

Also, not a korean drama but a Turkish one, but a MUST WATCH if you like the Action + Romance combo, Kara Para Ask/Black Money Love on Netflix.

it may put you off with its 164 episodes count but TRUST ME, IT'S AN ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH, it didn't win several awards for no reason. ? Get through the 1st 3 episodes on Netflix (I say on netflix because those 3 eps are really only 1 ep whichnetflix has divided into 3 parts on their platform) and ep 4 onwards Addicting to the point you don't notice its many episodes even, I averaged 2-4h sleep for like 3-4 months while obsessively binging it lol it was THAT addicting ! ??? There's also LOTS OF ROMANCE SCENES during those 164 eps ah hha, probably Guiness word records highest like lmao. Chemistry between them is FIRE.

And like you wished their relationship is based on trust . They later develop into ultimate US vs the world couple !

Perhaps you'd like Mad Dog! The romance is only slight (no kissing, but lots of sexual tension), and I think it's a bit more outside some of the boundaries, but coming from someone who's also watched the dramas you listed, I think this would be a great addition!

JulySnow2:

Healer and Vincenzo are what foremost comes to mind as dramas that are this AND well-written too. Enjoy! ?

Also, not a korean drama but a Turkish one, but a MUST WATCH if you like the Action + Romance combo, Kara Para Ask/Black Money Love on Netflix.

it may put you off with its 164 episodes count but TRUST ME, IT'S AN ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH, it didn't win several awards for no reason. ? Get through the 1st 3 episodes on Netflix (I say on netflix because those 3 eps are really only 1 ep whichnetflix has divided into 3 parts on their platform) and ep 4 onwards Addicting to the point you don't notice its many episodes even, I averaged 2-4h sleep for like 3-4 months while obsessively binging it lol it was THAT addicting ! ??? There's also LOTS OF ROMANCE SCENES during those 164 eps ah hha, probably Guiness word records highest like lmao. Chemistry between them is FIRE.

And like you wished their relationship is based on trust . They later develop into ultimate US vs the world couple !

Will definitely try this drama .. thankyou so much