Happiness came to my mind instantly. The romance in it gave me all the feels and it was really nice seeing the leads work together to save people. 
There's also Abyss, which is great! It's really unique and the leads have amazing teamwork and chemistry.
In case you've not watched it, While You Were Sleeping also relates very much to the theme you asked for.

Suzy:

Happiness came to my mind instantly. The romance in it gave me all the feels and it was really nice seeing the leads work together to save people. 
There's also Abyss, which is great! It's really unique and the leads have amazing teamwork and chemistry.
In case you've not watched it, While You Were Sleeping also relates very much to the theme you asked for.

Thank you so much for recommendation.. I have already see. Abyss and WYWS(loved it). Will definitely watch happiness now. 

I've watched blood. I like the concept but feel that something is lacking and a very unsatisfying ending. I was also looking for something similar to that but better. 

Anyway, I'll just recommend these coz they're my favorites. Flower of evil and W two worlds. They got some action and love the romance. Start up was good for a smart couple working together, i love there teamwork. 

Also what's wrong with secretary kim

Fall In Love is so good. It was my first chinese historical drama and it worried me that it would be too heavy or boring to get into it, but quite the opposite, I was so hooked.  The main lead couple is to die for. The budget for the action scenes is very bad, but I still enjoyed the way they solved their problems together.

Definitely https://mydramalist.com/49877-love-to-be-loved-by-you

Happiness??? -it isnt very romantic (at least in the typical way imo) and there arent a lot of kisses, but everything else fits. Their teamwork and understanding of each other is beautiful.

Flower of evil and Undercover come to my mind, also Graceful Family